Home to you
[html]
300+
eeeeeeee <3

He heard them coming, barreling down on him like a storm. He saw the pair appear, the dark horse racing through the trees and onto the beach. His golden woman dismounted before Rem could even stop, and ran straight at him. Anatoliy dropped his satchel as he extended his arms out to her, guiding her to him as she slammed right into him. His breath was briefly short, but it had been worth it. Those arms of his wrapped around her shoulders, burying his nose in her hair as he pressed her to him, his head over hers. Her scent was so lovely to him, having been gone for so long without her. It mingled with the smell of dust and mold; she must have been cleaning up around the fort. Oh, how he had missed her and the peace she provided with only her presence. With a single squeeze, she wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss, which he returned very willingly.

Her words, teasing, rang true and the Russo gave a laugh at them. He knew he must have been something of a fright, with his pelt stiff with salt and windswept from the days at sea. He chuckled lowly, cupping her face with his broad cream hands. "Of course. Vater and a vash, and my very pretty lady." Anatoliy gave her a quick kiss as he bent over to pick up his satchel and sling it over his shoulder. He kept an arm around her shoulder as he walked toward what he assumed would be the fort. But if he found a big enough pond before hand, he would drag the woman with him. "Lets find me some vater," he said, squeezing her shoulders. "I have missed you. Vhat has been happening. Nozhing bad?"

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread