Home to you
[html]
1000+
Who the hell else am I ever going to rp with?? XD

This place was not a home. Yet. Anatoliy stared at the decrepit buildings, lips determined tight as he gripped his satchel. It was a simple moment, as he stood on the stairs to the courthouse. This was a place not yet cultivated by canine hands. It had a homey feel to it; well, it would if it was fixed up and people roamed the now empty streets. Grass was overcoming the more ramshackle buildings, weaving into the masonry and woodwork. Anann stood behind him, hand on his shoulder as he looked at what he had left their cabin for. Sighing, he turned and kissed his mate lovingly, and promised her, "I vont take too long, I am hoping." He kissed her again for good measure, letting their last touch last as long as he dared. But he was forced to walk. And he did. As much as he wanted her with him on the boat, he could not let her leave her duties behind.

He had taken only what he needed; some food and two canteens of clean water from the river. It was just a simply precaution, since it would not take more than a couple of days for him to take the boat and get it to the bay. Thankfully, he had told that redheaded tailor man that he would return to take his boat, and the man had given him permission to travel unattended to retrieve it and get it in the water. At the border, the Russo gave a loud howl, letting them know he was there, and that there was no harm meant. Hopefully, the King knew. And if not, the Dauphin would intercede. Or he better. Anatoliy took the quickest route he knew to his boat by the sea. Thankfully, he did not need to pass their old cabin or his old family house.

The water was rough and it was obvious that winter was coming in strong. Stowing his sack aboard the small vessel, the Russo found his stack of long, round logs and set them in a row under the boat. He managed to get it to the water eventually, though it took the better part of an hour, or more. As soon as boat was in the water, it was a matter of pushing it to where the bottom no longer scrapped along.

It was cold, the sea. The waves splashed against the boat, making it rock lightly. It was past his knees by the time he got the boat into deep water. The sand squelched under his clawed feet, as the water eddied around his legs. A shiver ran down his spine as he found himself pulling his heavy body into the small boat. Dripping onto the tar and sap sealed wood, the Russo managed to get the small cloth stowed in the prow, and rubbed down his legs. They were still cold, but Anatoliy could focus. It was a matter of time for him to raise the sails, and making sure that the oars were in easy reach should the weather change. But that was as likely as the sea going dead flat in December.

Now, it was just a matter of time for him to make it south and around the tip of Nova Scotia. Anatoliy knew enough about the layout of the land, having found maps. It was an easy trip, though the weather was the biggest mystery. If the wind fought him, it would easily take twice as long. But there was plenty of time for him to get there. And all that spare time was used to think. And the Russo thought long and hard as he kept a hand on the tiller. His grip was easy, his hands familiar with the process. Sailboats were common back home, and he had worked for a long time on a massive one, a great carrack or was it a koch? He could not recall. All he knew was that it had masts and massive canvas sails. All of the metal human ships were too hard to figure out. But these wooden boats, were just right. Especially with literate canines in the port cities.

Anatoliy heaved a heavy sigh, relishing the feeling of wind in his mane and glad to have the rest of his equipment on board. If he ran out of meat, there was fish to be had, and the Russo would not mind taking hours out of his day to eat and rest, but that was only if the wind worked against him all the way. And he wanted to be home to his golden mate, his Anann.

He smiled at the thought of her, already missing the feel of her. Every night, they had spent it beside one another, and it was the only reason he was easing into living in the fort. But the others were the variable. He had not sat down and talked with any of them. They were not anyone he had ever heard of. Anatoliy wanted to get to know them, but the pull of the sea was ever more powerful than the desire to socialize. In the Kingdom, he had been a rather reclusive man, and he wanted that to change here. It had to, if he was to support Anann to his fullest.

Somehow, he made it through the voyage and arrived in a matter of days, like he had promised. But his pelt was streaked with white salt and his hunger and first was starting to be noticeable; the jerky was gone and the second canteen only had a mouthful left in it. But when the shore came up, and the markers that the two of them had made to physically let him know from sea that he as home. Sighing in relief, the salt-coated hybrid forced the boat straight into the sand, and only started to stow the boat's canvas sails when it was securely forced into the beach. And then, he got into the freezing water, waist deep (he took off his pants, of course), and pushed the boat onto the drier sand. It would need to be stored somewhere for winter, and then he could work on the wood for a dock so he could tie the thing up.

Clearing his throat, and taking the last gulp of water, the Russo raised his head and called out to the woman waiting for him.

<style>
.anatoliydock .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#7f2720;}
.anatoliydock p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anatoliydock b {color:#7f2720; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#be4f44 0px 0px 1px;}
.anatoliydock {background-color:#ddc6e0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CdmIh.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/UApSo.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b2426; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:# e7edeb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto;}
.anatoliydock .inner {margin:10px 10px 130px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UlNCF.png); border:1px solid #7b2426;}
</style>[/html]
500+[html]

Anann had put on a strong face as she saw her mate off. "Be safe", she had told him after he kissed her farewell. She did her best to hide her worry and more so her desire to go along with him, but they both knew she was needed here, in Casa di Cavalieri. What with the pack just getting settled and border patrols needing to be near constant until they were well established. At least she had Rem to depend on for that. The friesian horse was her eyes and ears out there while she and the others were busy tending to things around the village.

The first day had been the easiest, knowing that it would be another day or two before she could even begin to expect him back. She had also grown accustomed to them often going their own ways for the day. They had never been one of those couples that felt the need to do everything together. It was when she tried to sleep that she felt his absence the heaviest. Anann hadn't realized just how much of a security blank her Russian lover had become for her ever since the whole ordeal with Keese. His scent was there, but still weak in their new quarters in the Courthouse since they had only been there for a few nights so far. With new surroundings and an absent mate Anann had found it difficult to even fall asleep at all. When she did it was short lived full of night terrors. In the end she gave up on the idea of sleep. She could handle a few days of no sleep fairly well and if Anatoliy's trip took longer than that she would have worse things to worry about.

When his call finally came, Anann had been sorting through the various books that Dixie-May, Wayne and Rurik had gathered during their prior cleaning of the Courthouse. Deciding which titles would make their way to the library and which would be more suited for storage in the war room and the office Jazper and her would share. The pile for the library being vastly larger than the ones which Anann felt important enough to keep at hand. Though as Anatoliy's deep voice reached her ears she quite literally dropped what she was doing. All her fears, fretting and the sour mood they had brought with them faded away as she ran out of the Courthouse, Rem already waiting for her as she reached the bottom of the steps.

The pair had travelled at a dead run, reaching the shore in a matter of minutes. Anann slipped from the back of the horse as he slowed to trot, stumbling slightly as her feet struggled to match the velocity of her momentum. A broad smile on her face, Anann threw herself into Anatoliy's arms. She'd be luckily not to bowl them bother over as she did so. "Welcome home, Love." Her arms already weaved around his neck as she gave him a kiss. "You need a bath." She teased, though it was the truth. His fur was practically stiff with salt and it could be seen in streaks in his brown pelt.

<style type="text/css">
.anannl1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#BC6012; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.anannl1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.anannl1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannl1 {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#140E09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nannl1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #090909; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#603A21; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
eeeeeeee <3

He heard them coming, barreling down on him like a storm. He saw the pair appear, the dark horse racing through the trees and onto the beach. His golden woman dismounted before Rem could even stop, and ran straight at him. Anatoliy dropped his satchel as he extended his arms out to her, guiding her to him as she slammed right into him. His breath was briefly short, but it had been worth it. Those arms of his wrapped around her shoulders, burying his nose in her hair as he pressed her to him, his head over hers. Her scent was so lovely to him, having been gone for so long without her. It mingled with the smell of dust and mold; she must have been cleaning up around the fort. Oh, how he had missed her and the peace she provided with only her presence. With a single squeeze, she wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss, which he returned very willingly.

Her words, teasing, rang true and the Russo gave a laugh at them. He knew he must have been something of a fright, with his pelt stiff with salt and windswept from the days at sea. He chuckled lowly, cupping her face with his broad cream hands. "Of course. Vater and a vash, and my very pretty lady." Anatoliy gave her a quick kiss as he bent over to pick up his satchel and sling it over his shoulder. He kept an arm around her shoulder as he walked toward what he assumed would be the fort. But if he found a big enough pond before hand, he would drag the woman with him. "Lets find me some vater," he said, squeezing her shoulders. "I have missed you. Vhat has been happening. Nozhing bad?"

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

Anatoliy smelled so terribly strong of the sea. It had always been a part of his scent; it was part of who he was, but now it seemed to overpower his scent as her nose was buried in the usually soft fur of his chest. The sea salts were laced through out his pelt and had left it with a rough and gritty feel. The whitish streaks gave her mate an aged and weathered making him look over twice his age. Anann was just glad that he was home and the bath was the worst of his needs. Her face beaming with a smile as his large hands cupped her face; tail swaying merrily behind her.

Anatoliy’s arm was draped over her shoulders as they began the walk back towards the fort. A golden arm found its way around the Russo to where her fingers slipped into the back pockets of his shorts. ”I missed you too.” Her head leaning against his shoulder for a moment. Simply enjoying his closeness and warmth after his absence, even if it had been relatively short.

Rem plodding along in front them, though Anann paid little mind to where they were going. Her full attention was Anatoliy. ”Oh, nothing too exciting. Just been working around the fort. The yard around the Courthouse is cleaned up now.” She stifled a yawn. Anatoliy was home and her worries ceased so she was finally beginning to feel her lack of sleep. ”We’ve had a few visitors to the borders. A couple seemed interested in joining.” The borders were obviously being well maintained for they had yet to have single trespasser. ”I want to hear about your trip though! I take it the boat did well?” It had obviously done it’s job, for it had brought him home to her. Someday she would have to venture out onto the water with him.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
we should find them springs sooooon

The man felt her fingers against his tail and then into his back pocket. He grinned slightly at it, keeping his arm around the woman's shoulders. He gave her a quick kiss to the forehead as the golden woman leaned her brown head against him. As the woman told him of her work, the man squeezed her shoulders slightly, noticing her yawn but disregarding it. She was tired, she was busy, he would not harp on her to sleep more. Anann was a woman grown. She could take care of herself. Anatoliy knew well that she was an adult, and he noticed the fact that she was a grown woman. It was strange, not seeing her for so long and then coming back. Her scent was suddenly new in his nose and he loved it. She was his woman, and he loved every inch of her.

"Maybe ve can do some planting after zhe ground zhaws in zhe vinter." But he nodded along as she spoke of joiners. Well, that was good for any new pack. Interest was key, which made the man happy to hear. Of course he was happy for her. Then she proceeded to ask him about his boat, and his smile broadened. "Oh, yes. Perfect! I am very proud. But I vill need to find a shed to store in for vinter. I don't vant rot in spring." It would not be too hard to find a shed, he figured, especially with docks in the bay. He was not yet worried, though the cold wind off the sea was not a kind indicator. Anatoliy slipped his arm from her shoulders, slipping it down her arm to grasp her hand as the two of them trailed after Rem.

"I am vanting a bazh. Vould you come vith?" he asked slyly, sending the woman a sidelong glance.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

Anann was glad to hear that Anatoliy’s boat had done so well for him. She was happy for her mate and the success of his trip with the boat. He had put a lot of work into the sail boat and the Russian had every right to be proud of the result. But she was even happier to have him back in her arms. ”I’m sure there is something to be found. We will just have to search the coast.” She said with a smile, thinking it would the perfect excuse for the mated pair to find some time alone.

His hand was warm as he took hold of hers, Anann giving his cream gloved hand a soft squeeze. At his question Anann gave him an amused look and soft chuckle as she gave his hand a tight squeeze. ”Does it look like I’m going anywhere?” She stopped and pulled on his arm so that he might face her so that she could steal a kiss.

She had meant for it to be only a quick and fleeting kiss, yet the touch the lingered far beyond its intent. Golden hands finding their way to rest along the stiff denim fabric of his shorts; fingers tugging at his belt loops. ”Now.” She said, a broad smile pulling at her lips. ”Let’s see if we can’t find us a suitable bath.” Though as she turned her attention back to the trail that lay before them she suddenly realized that nothing seemed all that familiar and something was missing. ”Where did Rem go?” For the large horse that they had been following after was suddenly nowhere in sight. Looking around her brows furrowed in puzzlement, it seemed he was always up to something.

It was then that Anann noticed an odd scent. ”What is that? Do you smell it?” She sniffed at the air. There was something familiar about the scent, but she couldn’t quite place it. The odor was almost that of rotten eggs, but no, that wasn’t quite right.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
fooodge bannanars

He gave a laugh as she assured him she wasn't going anywhere. Of course. It wouldn't be a nice bath if she was absent from it. Plus, he did not feel that being parted from her right now would do him any good. She gave him a kiss where he almost couldn't feel her fingers at his waist. Anatoliy held her by her shoulders, squeezing her as she tugged at his hem. But before he could lick her nose in affection, she turned away to make sure they were on the right path. Her exclamation made him furrow his brows, pulling at his scar and earring slightly. "I don't know." The horse had an agenda, that was for certain. He always had and always will. Rem was a crafty one and he knew things better than most. Some fellow canines were hard pressed to be as smart as that horse.

"Vhat is..?" he asked, gaze shifting to the golden woman before he inhaled. It was sulfuric; there had been flat ponds far from his home. Groups had often brought back the water from those springs to the town to ask about it. But there had also been acid ponds that he had heard of, full of sulfur and corrosive. But this was a weak smell, even to their noses. "Sulfur?" He had been familiar with hot springs in the past, but he had not thought there would be any in this land.

Anatoliy looked at the woman beside him, and then slipped his hands away from her and started walking to the direction of the smell. "Smells like springs. Used to have zhem near home." He kept walking, and the smell grew stronger, and he was sure it was not acid pools. It was far too weak, especially when he saw them bubbling slightly in murky water. The hunters had described pools of bright blues with overpowering scents of sulfur. "I vas right." He gave a broad smile as he turned to look at her. "Hot springs."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

The Kelevra trailed behind Anatoliy as he began to trace the scent towards its source with the talk of springs. The amber woman cocked her head curiously. The scent in the air was nothing akin to the freshwater springs she had known. Though her face lit up with a bright smile to match the Russian’s own broad grin. ”Really?” She asked excitedly as she knelt at the edge of the pool to test his claim with a finger. Rather carefully at that, in case the water was a little too hot. Finding the that the water was a rather pleasant temperature, Anann looked up at Anatoliy with brown eyes full of excitement. ”It has been soo long since I have had a hot bath.” A luxury she had not missed enough to heat her own water, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy the opportunity.

With an ease that came with repetition Anann untied and loosened the lacing of the wraps at her feet and slid them off so that she could dangle her legs in the water as she sat on the rocky edge of the pool. The bracers at her wrists, then too were quickly shed while she wiggled her toes in the steamy water. She placed a hand on his forearm as he entered the spring, ”Come ‘ere and sit.” an enticing grin on her lips as she guided him towards the ledge between her feet.

Anann leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek as golden fingers freed his mane from its binding. From there they worked into his stiff and salt laden mane and down to the scalp. Golden fingers worked their way down his neck and shoulders. Loosing the salts and dirt in his pelt and massaging the tense muscles that laid beneath. "It's so good to have you back home." She said softly before nipping gently at his ear. She knew it would take time, but she hoped it wouldn't be too long before Anatoliy would really feel like Casa di Cavalieri was home. Even she was still getting settled into the place, but it felt more like home with Anatoliy here.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
my face trolls me in the mirror

Anatoliy so rarely had a hot bath, especially now that he had come to this land. Back home, there had been special occasions where they would go the springs, or boil hot water for younger children to bath in big metal tubs during winter months. When was his last hot bath? Well over two years ago, it had to be. Cold stream water had been more than sufficient to keep his pelt clean on the off chance he got into a mess. But now that they had a good source of constant hot water, the entire pack could come here to relax and ease aching bodies often. These springs were wonderful, especially for the skin. The hot water would help with tense muscles. But a dip in clean cool water would be necessary or else the stench of sulfur might linger.

Anatoliy let a broad grin split his face as he removed his salty pants, folding them over his hand and letting them fall to the ground. "Yes ma'am," he said, tipping his head to her as he came thigh deep into the deepest end he could. It was gloriously soothing to his aching limbs, and he sat himself into the water. Back against the rim, the Russo felt his woman pull his hair undone, and pull the tangles and salt out of the strands. It pulled but it had to be done. As soon as her strong hands began to get at his shoulders, he let out a loud sigh. "Magical hands, sladkoa," he said as he rolled his shoulder blades.

Suddenly, he slipped out of her grasp and into the water, letting himself go under. A difficult feat for one as tall as him, but he managed to get his hair moist, and the stench of weak sulfur in his nose. The water in this pool had not been as bad as the others he smelled. Sooner or later, he would have to find the ones that were dangerous. But now, he turned about and pulled Anann into the water, dragging her into his lap with the water lapping about them. "Now you get a bath too," he said with a slight laugh, giving her nose a kiss.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
#00+

There was a brief look of surprise on the amber woman’s face as her mate slipped right out her grip and beneath the surface of the water, though it was quickly replace with one of amusement before he’d reemerged. Anann feigned a bit of a yelp as he pulled her into water. The sharp sound was quickly followed with that of soft laughter as she landed in his lap with a kiss on her nose, the water rocking them gently a moment before it once again calmed.

The Luna gave a deep sigh as she settled into the lap of her mate. The warmth of the water was so very relaxing as it soaked through her thick pelt that the golden woman had to stifle yet another yawn. This is delightful.” Her words hardly above a murmur as she rested her head against his shoulder as she watched her fingers tease the submerged fur of his chest.

For the moment Anann wanted nothing more than to simply enjoy the feeling of being in her mate’s arms; to forget the worry that had teased her mind in his absence. Eventually her hands began to roam. Golden fingers running through the fur of his pelt as she stole another kiss. The hand that had been at his chest was slowly drifting downward, tracing lightly over the lines of his abs.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'll add the warning when I switch accounts

Anatoliy's deep rumbling laugh echoed over the slight bubble of springs and the gurgle of small falls of water dropping to lower pools. The splash slowed died out and the ripples emanating from the two of them slowed from waves to small rolls of water. The sound of drops could be heard falling from their extended limbs, but it was hard to make out above the sound of their voices and ringing laughter. The Russian man held onto the woman in his lap, keeping her close to him but not pressed against him. He brushed away the short strands of hair from her eyes and let his fingers run down her arms, golden eyes watching the motion of his digits.

He could feel her hand against his chest, playing with his muscles as she always had a habit of. Anatoliy knew that she liked the feel of a strong man beneath her hands, and he was still strong. Perhaps his strength had waned some in the time spent on land, but he was still young and spry. Granted, his arms and back were sore and stiff from the ropes and sails on the boat, but his strength and stamina were still there. He was big and powerful, but he knew that it was only a part of him when Anann cared for the entire whole. She had been worried for him during his crossing, even knowing his strength and prowess at the helm of a boat. That touched his heart and he knew both of them would sleep easy that night.

He had missed the feel of her beside him at night, and his sleep aboard the small vessel had been difficult. When Anatoliy managed to sleep in those days, he had to moor against rusting metal buoys to keep his boat from drifting. He had curled up in the den-like compartment and waited for the stars to emerge and then dawn again. His tail had been tucked up close to him, and he had mostly stared blankly at the walls. But tonight, tonight would be peaceful and sleep would come easily for them.

Anann's fingers began to head lower down his chest, touching the muscles adorning his belly. They may not have been as defined as the had fresh off the ship in Halifax, but they were still there and hard as flat stones. A deep rumble echoed from his throat even as a hungry look entered his eyes. He knew this dance and he knew it well. His hands slipping under the water, running up her thighs, making her pelt dance under the waves he made. The Russo let his fingers emerge from the water, running up her flat stomach and to the round breasts. Growling, he squeezed them roughly, nipping at her neck lightly. "I have missed you..," he breathed into her nape, exhaling softly into her mane. Her scent and his mingled at their proximity and with the scent of heady sulfur. Anatoliy kept a hand at her chest, still lightly nipping at her neck, as the other slipped around and down her backside. The ripples bounded away from them, pinging against the crystalline formations.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eye lids were beginning to feel so heavy, though the smile of contentment on her face only grew as they sat in the steaming pool. The water was so warm, so comforting as the small currents they created rocked her gently in the strong arms of her lover. Arms she had longed to feel around her in the few days that had been his absence. All the fret and worry she had felt in those long hours were already forgotten and Anann felt almost as if she would drift a sleep as fingers absently trailed over the familiar lines of his body.

The deep rumble of pleasure that grew in his chest caused her hand to pause in its wanderings. A shiver of pleasure ran through her as his hands trailed their way up her body. Re-awakening the senses that had grown groggy as exhaustion had begun settle over her. His efforts reward with a soft moan as his touch grew rougher and his teeth found the tender skin of her neck. His breath hot against her skin. To the golden woman the stirrings of his desire, though not unwelcome, had seemed sudden. Not realizing that it she that had provoked the first response from him. ”Not as much as I missed you.”

Her own desires were burning hot. Evey nip of his teeth, every rough squeeze of his hands only served as more fuel to the flames. A soft, purring growl of pleasure was growing louder in her throat as golden hands raked their claws lightly down his back and sides. As she neared his hips one hand returned upward, where it would trace its way to bury golden fingers in the brunette strands of his mane. The other stayed low and teased the man with light touches over his hips and thighs. Always close, but never quite were her touch would be most desired.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]