Home to you
[html]
300+
we should find them springs sooooon

The man felt her fingers against his tail and then into his back pocket. He grinned slightly at it, keeping his arm around the woman's shoulders. He gave her a quick kiss to the forehead as the golden woman leaned her brown head against him. As the woman told him of her work, the man squeezed her shoulders slightly, noticing her yawn but disregarding it. She was tired, she was busy, he would not harp on her to sleep more. Anann was a woman grown. She could take care of herself. Anatoliy knew well that she was an adult, and he noticed the fact that she was a grown woman. It was strange, not seeing her for so long and then coming back. Her scent was suddenly new in his nose and he loved it. She was his woman, and he loved every inch of her.

"Maybe ve can do some planting after zhe ground zhaws in zhe vinter." But he nodded along as she spoke of joiners. Well, that was good for any new pack. Interest was key, which made the man happy to hear. Of course he was happy for her. Then she proceeded to ask him about his boat, and his smile broadened. "Oh, yes. Perfect! I am very proud. But I vill need to find a shed to store in for vinter. I don't vant rot in spring." It would not be too hard to find a shed, he figured, especially with docks in the bay. He was not yet worried, though the cold wind off the sea was not a kind indicator. Anatoliy slipped his arm from her shoulders, slipping it down her arm to grasp her hand as the two of them trailed after Rem.

"I am vanting a bazh. Vould you come vith?" he asked slyly, sending the woman a sidelong glance.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread