Home to you
[html]
300+
fooodge bannanars

He gave a laugh as she assured him she wasn't going anywhere. Of course. It wouldn't be a nice bath if she was absent from it. Plus, he did not feel that being parted from her right now would do him any good. She gave him a kiss where he almost couldn't feel her fingers at his waist. Anatoliy held her by her shoulders, squeezing her as she tugged at his hem. But before he could lick her nose in affection, she turned away to make sure they were on the right path. Her exclamation made him furrow his brows, pulling at his scar and earring slightly. "I don't know." The horse had an agenda, that was for certain. He always had and always will. Rem was a crafty one and he knew things better than most. Some fellow canines were hard pressed to be as smart as that horse.

"Vhat is..?" he asked, gaze shifting to the golden woman before he inhaled. It was sulfuric; there had been flat ponds far from his home. Groups had often brought back the water from those springs to the town to ask about it. But there had also been acid ponds that he had heard of, full of sulfur and corrosive. But this was a weak smell, even to their noses. "Sulfur?" He had been familiar with hot springs in the past, but he had not thought there would be any in this land.

Anatoliy looked at the woman beside him, and then slipped his hands away from her and started walking to the direction of the smell. "Smells like springs. Used to have zhem near home." He kept walking, and the smell grew stronger, and he was sure it was not acid pools. It was far too weak, especially when he saw them bubbling slightly in murky water. The hunters had described pools of bright blues with overpowering scents of sulfur. "I vas right." He gave a broad smile as he turned to look at her. "Hot springs."

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread