Home to you
[html]
300+
my face trolls me in the mirror

Anatoliy so rarely had a hot bath, especially now that he had come to this land. Back home, there had been special occasions where they would go the springs, or boil hot water for younger children to bath in big metal tubs during winter months. When was his last hot bath? Well over two years ago, it had to be. Cold stream water had been more than sufficient to keep his pelt clean on the off chance he got into a mess. But now that they had a good source of constant hot water, the entire pack could come here to relax and ease aching bodies often. These springs were wonderful, especially for the skin. The hot water would help with tense muscles. But a dip in clean cool water would be necessary or else the stench of sulfur might linger.

Anatoliy let a broad grin split his face as he removed his salty pants, folding them over his hand and letting them fall to the ground. "Yes ma'am," he said, tipping his head to her as he came thigh deep into the deepest end he could. It was gloriously soothing to his aching limbs, and he sat himself into the water. Back against the rim, the Russo felt his woman pull his hair undone, and pull the tangles and salt out of the strands. It pulled but it had to be done. As soon as her strong hands began to get at his shoulders, he let out a loud sigh. "Magical hands, sladkoa," he said as he rolled his shoulder blades.

Suddenly, he slipped out of her grasp and into the water, letting himself go under. A difficult feat for one as tall as him, but he managed to get his hair moist, and the stench of weak sulfur in his nose. The water in this pool had not been as bad as the others he smelled. Sooner or later, he would have to find the ones that were dangerous. But now, he turned about and pulled Anann into the water, dragging her into his lap with the water lapping about them. "Now you get a bath too," he said with a slight laugh, giving her nose a kiss.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread