Home to you
[html]
I'll add the warning when I switch accounts

Anatoliy's deep rumbling laugh echoed over the slight bubble of springs and the gurgle of small falls of water dropping to lower pools. The splash slowed died out and the ripples emanating from the two of them slowed from waves to small rolls of water. The sound of drops could be heard falling from their extended limbs, but it was hard to make out above the sound of their voices and ringing laughter. The Russian man held onto the woman in his lap, keeping her close to him but not pressed against him. He brushed away the short strands of hair from her eyes and let his fingers run down her arms, golden eyes watching the motion of his digits.

He could feel her hand against his chest, playing with his muscles as she always had a habit of. Anatoliy knew that she liked the feel of a strong man beneath her hands, and he was still strong. Perhaps his strength had waned some in the time spent on land, but he was still young and spry. Granted, his arms and back were sore and stiff from the ropes and sails on the boat, but his strength and stamina were still there. He was big and powerful, but he knew that it was only a part of him when Anann cared for the entire whole. She had been worried for him during his crossing, even knowing his strength and prowess at the helm of a boat. That touched his heart and he knew both of them would sleep easy that night.

He had missed the feel of her beside him at night, and his sleep aboard the small vessel had been difficult. When Anatoliy managed to sleep in those days, he had to moor against rusting metal buoys to keep his boat from drifting. He had curled up in the den-like compartment and waited for the stars to emerge and then dawn again. His tail had been tucked up close to him, and he had mostly stared blankly at the walls. But tonight, tonight would be peaceful and sleep would come easily for them.

Anann's fingers began to head lower down his chest, touching the muscles adorning his belly. They may not have been as defined as the had fresh off the ship in Halifax, but they were still there and hard as flat stones. A deep rumble echoed from his throat even as a hungry look entered his eyes. He knew this dance and he knew it well. His hands slipping under the water, running up her thighs, making her pelt dance under the waves he made. The Russo let his fingers emerge from the water, running up her flat stomach and to the round breasts. Growling, he squeezed them roughly, nipping at her neck lightly. "I have missed you..," he breathed into her nape, exhaling softly into her mane. Her scent and his mingled at their proximity and with the scent of heady sulfur. Anatoliy kept a hand at her chest, still lightly nipping at her neck, as the other slipped around and down her backside. The ripples bounded away from them, pinging against the crystalline formations.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread