cluas chaoin
[html]
000+
Thank god I checked today xD

Silvano had woken up before dawn, well aware his insomnia would not let him sleep for the rest of the day. Hopefully, he could sleep again that night rather than the next day as was want to happen. He was unsure what was causing it, but he had nightmares, and rarely did he want to sleep to experience them. It was all after killing that monster that the nightmares came and made his already rampant inability to sleep worse. He could stay awake for a day or two and then knock out for a good ten or so hours. But now, he was lucky to get five every two days, and that was without the dreams.

It was not hunger that drove him out of the library and away from a book he was rereading for the fifth time. It was noise in the manor, clanking but not aggressive. No one would make a noise like that attacking. But regardless, Silvano crept around a corner with his body ready to move. But all he saw was his mother's second in command, a woman he regarded as an aunt.

"Anu?" he asked, seeing her walking stick. "Is everything okay?" he asked out of genuine concern. She was out of her bandages, and Silvano himself was out of his own, though there would be a thin patch of hair on his lower back for a long time, if not his entire life.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread