cluas chaoin
[html]
000+
I feel like I haven't had a thread with you in forever, and I've never had one with Anu :|

He watched as the older woman took out a match, a rare commodity. He could almost feel the pangs of guilt as she struck it and lit the bulbous end. Soon enough, the fire started eating at the dry grass, only to begin licking at the wood. It caught fire slowly, and warmth started to filter into the room as smoke rose up through the open chimney. "I wish we had more of those. If only we could make them, it would save us so much trouble." He would need to see about finding flint and steel, if he could only find a way to identify both.

Silvano's look shifted to sadness as she mentioned the grass and flowers disappearing. This would be his second winter, his first having been in the midst of his childhood. Giselle loved flowers, he knew. She would miss them, most assuredly. Maybe he could talk to Mati about flowers for the pale woman. Anything to make her smile. Emerald eyes turned to the older woman, and he watched her sit down on the comfortable couch. He chose to sit beside her, a respectable distance away. "I know, but that doesn't mean I'll like it much."

The Sadira looked at his hands. "Anu, do you think you can give me some womanly advice about something? Mom's been scarce and I don't want to burden her too much. She's gotta be really stressed." But he looked up at Anu in horror at his own words. "I don't mean you're not! Not stressed, this is."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread