cluas chaoin
[html]
300+
She is getting to be an old lady xD

The mottled male gave a dry laugh. He knew enough about winter not to look forward to another. The last time, he almost lost his sister, and his adopted brother had been murdered on their own pack lands. At least the fighting had finished up before winter began its full fledged attack on the lands. "Well, I hope so, too. But that's not exactly the hardest thing to accomplish, is it?" Silvano pulled a face as he thought ahead to a winter hopefully not as bad as his first one. Nothing could be worse than that, with a blizzard, death, and suffering. What could make that pale in comparison? "At least there will be no more fighting," he added with a sigh, praying he was right.

Anu did not seem to be offended at all, understanding his words. The Sadira almost let out a sigh of pure relief; he did not to insult his mother's friend and his superior. "Thank you," he said to her, rather gratefully. "I don't know if you know a young woman named Giselle? She's white, and terribly bubble?" Silvano sent the grey woman a look of questioning, then averted his gaze back to the floors that desperately needed a wash and a wax. "We.. she.. I don't know where to start." He rubbed at the back of his head as he fervently tried to figure out his words. "I saved her from one of the invaders, a while back, and it seemed like we became.. something? But I don't know if she really cares or if it's because I saved her..," he told the woman, wondering if that was enough information. Maybe he ought to mention making her cry the first time he kissed her, or their dance in the fireflies?

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread