cluas chaoin
[html]
000+
sorry for delay :x

Silvano explained it all to the woman, who listened ever so patiently. She did not ask any questions, interjecting into his train of thought. And he was terribly thankful for that. Everything he had to say came tumbling out and he let her know what was important. And she did not judge him at all, but gave him a calm look. Anu smiled, as though the situation amused her. It was a smile that said she knew the situation from experience and now was teaching from it. Her advice had to be good, especially at her age. Surely, she had plenty of knowledge.

The young man gave a slightly laugh, leaning back against the couch. His head went back, short curling hair dangling lightly down the nape of his neck. "Anu, I rarely sleep at all, even if I'm lucky. The last time I slept good and proper was when I fell asleep with Giselle. That was the best sleep I'd have in months." The nightmares hadn't bothered him then, nor the sleeplessness.

Silvano rubbed the back of his head slightly, looking rather awkward. "During the second raid, I saved her from one of the invaders." The trouble it had caused him was slight, but it was the nightmares and pain that had been the most inconvenient. "But neither one of us has.. said anything.."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread