cluas chaoin
[html]
000+

How could the man even notice the way the woman was acting? Her hands went to her throat as she thought about who knew what, but the Sadira only stared up at the ceiling as he thought. His heart was full of embarrassment, especially since he had not really managed to figure what it was he felt. He knew, oh he knew, but to put it into words was too hard to really manage, even alone. It was six times harder with Anu beside him. She was not Giselle, nor did she know the young woman. But it was still being said out loud to a breathing being. It was difficult.

Silvano straightened, and his fingers clashed with one another, and he felt them tightly press into each other, intertwined. He thought, genuinely, then looked at Anu with a serious look, almost as though he were apologetic. He was a dense one, that was for sure. "I'd tell her I love her." It sounded so strange to him, the boy who told only his mother and father that he loved them, and on occasion his sisters. But to tell Anu what he felt about someone else, made his heart hammer hard. What would it be like when he told Giselle? Would it be ripped out of his throat entirely?

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread