cluas chaoin
[html]
000+
Would you like to wrap up soon? c:

The young man gave a sigh to relief as she confirmed his feelings. He knew he wasn't insane to not tell her, that it was okay for him to be afraid. But he could still feel the tone beneath her words, that he should tell her and just get it over with. Silvano was afraid, and he was so often unafraid anymore. He had killed, he had fought, he won, and he was educated enough to answer questions without missing a beat. But Silvano found it so disgustingly laughable that he couldn't even manage to tell the girl he cared for that he cared for her and had strong feelings for her. They were a few short simple words and he couldn't even manage to say them to her. What did that say about him?

But Anu continued, and what she said made him think, pause, and freeze. Had he ever done that? Now that he thought of it, he must have. She had cried whenever he had been too forward, at least that was how it felt to him. But he had never considered that she had been just as confused as he and was just as confused by the messages the other sent. How could Silvano have never thought of it? That only made him want to smack his head against the wall. "I.. Maybe..," he said in response to her question, looking away. It was so obvious. It was his fault. "Do you think so?" Silvano gave a dry laugh and leaned back again. "I guess I'll just have to man up and ask her, shouldn't I?"

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread