lus nam buadha
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ebylin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thanks for starting! And I'm assuming she's chilling up in her room...? If not, say the word and I'll fix my post. o: wc:352

A surprise visit from his daughter just days before had done well to lighten his darkened mood. It was a relief to learn that the dark-furred girl was alright after all this time, and all she had gone through. And while he hated to learn that he was ignorant to her return to the region for all this time, he was glad that she had chosen this time to visit. Had she chosen to journey out to the land of the Dreamers any earlier, she may have found herself running headlong into the conflict that had haunted them for so long.

The pleasant mood lent well to allowing him to get some much needed rest. With how often sleep had eveaded him within recent weeks, getting a decent rest was a great relief to the Marino. When he awoke, he set about undoing the tightly wrapped bandage around his chest. While the pain in his side had not diminished, he was beginning to feel that his wounded ribs would heal just as well without the presence of the itchy wrapping. Initially he thought to head down to his workshop to busy himself for the time being, but the thought of being cooped up in there alone didn’t sound very appealing at the moment. Perhaps he would seek out some of his packmates instead. As he made his way toward the staircase to head downstairs he hesitated, amber gaze glancing down one of the nearby hallways. He wondered if Anu was around. It wasn’t often that the Marino male spent time with the gentle woman, but she was a dear friend to his sibling and very much family to all of the Dreamers.

The chocolate-furred male made his way down the hallway to the room where the leader resided, pleased by the sight of the candlelight flickering past the doorway. He came to a halt before the doorway, pausing and knocking on its frame to announce himself. Ciao, Anu,” he greeted, a light smile touching his lips. She seemed to be doing alright, busying herself with a book lying open across her lap.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread