lus nam buadha
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ebylin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ehno entered the room as she beckoned, the light smile on his lips growing a little wider. He seated himself in the chair at bedside slowly—bending in such a way was still one of the sure-fire ways of igniting the flare of pain in his side. Golden eyes gave the Praetor’s form a cursory glance, trying to gauge how she was holding up. Anu had faced her own hardships at the hands of Maska’s men, more than any of them could know. While he could make out physical scars, like the one along her neck, the psychological scars were the ones hidden from him. Those were the ones that hurt the most.

“I’m faring rather well, I think. My day is only just beginning.” The barest hint of a grin tugged at the corner of his lips. “The days have been kind to us with all this warm weather lately,” he agreed. For this, the Marino was glad. Autumn was beginning to get into full swing, bringing along with it the precursor to winter’s cold frost. He had grown used to Nova Scotia’s freezing winters over the years, but warmer days would always have his love. He then returned her question, choosing his words carefully. “And how about you, Anu? Doing well yourself today?” His eyes glossed over the tome on her lap with interest. If she wished to avoid difficult subjects, there was always plenty more for them to discuss.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread