bag of bones
[html]
OOC / +211

As soon as he caught up to Zana he noticed Enkiel’s form on the porch of the guest house and he hesitated slightly as the jackal spoke sarcastically of Helotes’ propensity for getting into fight. Helotes scowled at him light, Of course not, I have just been able to get myself out of bed for the first time… and yeah we’ve met… He shot a nervous glance at Zana, wondering what she would say about his appearance, especially his tail.

The smell of the tea hit his nose, it smelled amazing. Helotes had never been greeted by so many smells before, tea now, clove cigarettes from Ezekiel before; all in all, the olfactory sensations he had received in Inferni were lovely. Stiffly but trying to seem casual, Helotes sat on the steps of the guest house. His injuries ached, almost to the point of giving him a headache. Oh what he would do for some of his mother’s special weed right now, it always had soothed him.

With a small groan he reached behind him and rubbed the spot between his shoulder blades that throbbed unmercifully, he looked up at Enkiel, You did a fine job doc, but it still hurts like hell. He sighed. How pitiful he must have looked.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread