bag of bones
[html]
Her eyes lit up as she finally realize just who it was who joined them. Her tiny puff of a tail wagged happily as it seemed her newest acquaintance and Helotes exchanged their greetings. Her eyes slid over to eye her cousin as she grinned. "And what happened to you?" she asked, her eyes falling to the bandages on his tail as she asked mockingly anger as she turned her little nose up. "This is not a fashion statement you know, I hope you're not trying to turn it into such." Her words followed with a whip of her tail, the flash of ribbons and a tuff of fur on the end of her tail as she spoke.

Her eyes turned back to the other male as she finally gave her name. "I'm Zana Lykoi, and yes, I know this bit of trouble. " She said with a smile, though two small furrows nested between her eyes as she wondered just what had happened to her cousin to make the large male need to be bandaged up like he'd almost been someone's meal. It would have made sense if it had been her, but Helotes didn't make sense at all to her. She shifted her gaze away from her cousin as the minty scent of the tea caught her attention.

"Just mint?" She asked. She had learned to mix teas, herbs for more energy, to help sleep and to dull the pain, but over time she had also learned that certain berries and fruit, mint and flowers and leaves also were things that could be indulged in, bringing a mild interest in her relatives drink. [/html]

Messages In This Thread