bag of bones
[html]

slight pp with him touching Helotes. ANYONE WANT A MASSSAAAAGE? Word Count »

Of course it still hurt; Enkiel had seen how savagely Helotes had been attacked. It was lucky he had escaped with just a wounded tail. The display told him where the pain was, and Enkiel frowned visibly. He lowered his bowl even as Zana took an interest in it and shook his head slightly. “There is more, but mint is the strongest herb. I can make you some, if you wish.” He kept a large amount of the herbs for tea stocked, finding it the easiest way to medicate.

“As for you…” he added, and lowered one thin hand to the larger coyote’s back. By shifting this over the area, he gauged that the ache was not something that could be solved simply by leaving it alone. “Rest would heal this, but if you wish, I can try and work the muscles loose. I will make a tea for you as well.” Retreating back to where he had left his bowl, he finished what was left with several quick laps and gestured for them to follow. There was no point in having them sit outside, especially when one was wounded and the other clearly had an interest in the uses of herbs. While Ezekiel was a capable medic, it would not hurt to have a third party capable in an emergency.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/enky.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread