bag of bones
[html]
OOC / +300

The three of them entered the humble guest house, and the smell of linens and medical supplies hit first, followed by a scent that was peculiarly familiar, though he could not quite place it. Enkiel lead them into an empty room, one that held a bed obviously constructed by Luperci hands as well as a wood stove upon which a iron kettle steamed. Helotes stiffly sat on the edge of the bed as Enkiel bade him too, and graciously accepted the tea that was given to him. It smelled divine, and Helotes nearly went to lap the extremely hot liquid without thinking, but pulled back at the last second, much to the relief of his pink tongue.

The dark Lykoi waited a moment, and turned to his little cousin, the bowl looking quite massive in her small hands, If you’re wondering what happened to me, some bitch in Salsola attacked me while I was off guard. It embarrassed him to admit this, but best she hear it from him rather than whispers behind his back, I was stupid and didn’t see the signs of the border, but she didn’t even warn me, just attacked. He scowled, this was what had really angered him about the whole situation. He himself was not the most gracious, but at least he gave trespassers a chance to explain themselves or to know what they had done wrong before giving them a beating; this wolfess had lacked any such tact.

Helotes focused on the tea again and gave it a soft blow before sipping it down quickly. It tasted interesting, quite pleasant, and as soon as he was finished he could feel its warmth emanating from his stomach outward. With a sigh he moved slowly to lie on the bed and waited for Enkiel’s touch.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread