Home or not home?
[html]
000+
Katie told me that the whole beaver thing makes her laugh. it's so lolsy inapropro

The Russo shrugged at the fact. "Yes I know. In zhe old country, ve had beavers too. And zhe vere caught as fast as can be. It has been long time since I had beaver meat." He eyed the younger man, taking in the appearance of him. The male was a mixture of dog, that was obvious. Wolves never had floppy ears, that much was true. But his coloration was dark, like a wolf as well. Regardless, the Russo had little right to talk, when he was part coyote and wolf, with those drops of dog blood somewhere in the mix.

Sighing, the big male turned to face the lodge in the pond, wondering if the beavers would emerge. "I vas thinking zhat i could get zhe pond draining, zhen be vaiting for zhe beavers to come out of zhere." But he shook his head at the thought. "But I don't know how i am managing zhis. Zhe dam needs to go eizher vay." Anatoliy gave a rough low laugh, wondering how silly he ought to have looked walking along the top of the beaver dam. "If you are having ideas how to be helping, please let me know. I never vent vith zhe people to get zhe beavers, so all I know is some second hand informations."

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread