Home or not home?
[html]
Poodles ARE useful! :o / +427

Gunnar hummed in thought. This guy had brought up a valid point; beavers were fast swimmers. Then again, Gunnar was built for the water; that thick curly coat of his was water resistant and kept him warm in colder water. He'd figured this out a long time ago, which was part of the reason why he loved the water. If Anatoliy could chase the bastards out one by one, Gunnar could probably catch them as they exited the dam. He'd just need to be ready. The jump wasn't too far. He could manage it in his secui form for sure.

We don't really have any way of draining the water before nightfall, though. We might as well just deal without the luxury of it for now, right? Gunnar suggested, eyeing the dam over again. I can swim rather well, though, so if you can chase them out one at a time, I could retreive them from the water pretty easily.

[side note: Poodles were bred as Water Retreivers originally. Gunnar is one half Standard Poodle. ;D]

Get a fire goin', smoke 'em out a little at a time, I'll jump in and catch what I can and whatever ones we miss, we'll catch when they try to rebuild. Sound like a fair plan to you?

<style type="text/css">
.gunny b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a254; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4316; }
.gunny p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#475638; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rSUN3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c8873; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread