Say it if it's worth saving me.
sky needs to reply to birthing theaaaddd Big Grin
3+

Again he had come in a time where she was dark in both mind and soul. Why did it have to be him? Were the fates or gods simply pissing on her without even having the courtesy of calling it rain? Did they laugh at her pathetic sham of a life as she tried desperately to attempt to wander a road of impassable objects and unmovable barriers? She didn't know and probably wouldn't until she died, tortured and defiled by her life. She barely even acknowledged him as he came to a stop beside her, knight in the shining white armor huh? Not anymore.

She continued to stare into the fire as he noticed the very dead condition of her son. The pallor of her scarred skin that was now visible through the sparse remains of her fur was a sickly grey color and her blumine eyes lifeless, as though she had followed her son into the afterlife in spirit and left the grieving body behind. Only when he had released her from the hug he forced upon her did she move at all. It was to lay Jaden's body within the scorching heat of the flames, the child's body burned fast and soon all that was left was ashes. He was laid to rest on the very beach that he had been born.

Matteo's words finally sunk in, wasn't her fault? Then who was at fault? Who had killed her son and probably torn away her last grip on true sanity, forever bumping it up out of her reach. Blue eyes searched for traces that he was lying and she finally turned her body to him, the light of the fire throwing shadows and illuminating her skin and the maze of scars. Her angry words died upon her lips before they had even been said,

"I should follow him into the abyss. I don't belong here, the world doesn't want me here, that much is clear." Her voice whisper soft and so sorrowful, longing and mourning, she pale woman truly believed she had no place on earth.

Messages In This Thread