Say it if it's worth saving me.
[html]
.: Jesus girl. Wall of text. ♥ :: WC :.

The most she said, the more he understood. He moved his hands to his own arms, still holding her but clutching his shirt tightly, teeth clenched. He'd met Lucifer once, back when he and Giuseppe had first joined Anathema. The devil man had given off bad, terrible vibes and Teo had high-tailed it away from him, back to the 'safety' of his brother's den.

He kept his eyes closed for a while, but at some point in her story telling, they opened to stare across at the fire, at the dark spot that was Jaden. The pup must've been a blessing and now, a curse. Like meat dangled infront of a starving dog, only to be eaten by the one dangling it, a fat man with plenty more somewhere else. A tease.

By the end of her story, she brought up the cruel words he'd said to her the night Giuseppe had come for the collar. He winced visably, lowering his head again to bury his face in the curve of her neck, a long whine escaping.

I never meant it, Gemma. I never meant it. I'm so sorry. He whispered, clinging to her. Another quiet sorry, but then he decided nothing could make up for it. Sorry couldn't cut it anymore, right? Right.

...I'm going to teach you to hunt. He said suddenly, almost randomly considering the situation. ...I'll teach you to hunt... and how to defend yourself. If you let me. He opened his eyes again, looking at nothing really but waiting silently, carefully, for an answer.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread