Say it if it's worth saving me.
[html]
.: For like, all of five seconds. XD Then it's his turn. :: WC :.

She started to apologize and he sensed something frantic about her voice. She was working herself up again, proved a second later as she shot forward and started pulling at her ears. He jerked, tried to grab hold of her hands to stop her, only to miss as she suddenly stood, babbling something he didn't want to hear from her, ever.

The moment she took a single step, the boy was up, lunging to tackle her back down, knowing that, if she wanted to, she could get out of his grasp easily otherwise. He'd never physically hurt her, so even the tackle felt wrong.

The moment he had her down, he sat up and pinned her arms, sitting firmly over her waist. Absolutely not. He growled sternly, ears pinned and hold firm. Dying won't prove anything. If anything, you should continue living for their sake. For Ebony, Ivory, Anne and Jaden. For every little star you've seen light the sky for you.

Tears. It's not your fault that they died. It's a damn blessing that they didn't have to put up with the bullshit we've been through. You've been through. His voice was almost yelling now, but not in anger. Desperation? Maybe.

Jaden knew nothing but love from you, Gemma. You've cared about them even though the gods won't. You're a strong, good mother. His voice lowered a bit and for a moment, it sounded as if her cries had hurt him personally somehow. You never abandoned them. More tears.

You stayed with them and saw them off to their paradise. A sob. You gave me a son and daughter, if only for a moment, you showed me how precious children are, what a blessing they are... He leaned forward now, curling up above her and squeezing his eyes shut.

I love you for that. Don't leave me. Don't give up on yourself when you're everything I believe in. Another choked sob. Don't give up, please... stay with me, Gemma. Don't leave me. I'll leave Alaki. I'll do anything you tell me to. Please don't go away. Don't abandon me... don't abandon me...

"I'm sorry that I wasn't a good mother to you, Matteo. You're my shining star and I smothered you with all of these Trovato business. I'm so sorry, my son..."

It's not your fault... Non è colpa tua... Teo could only be strong for so long. Seeing Gemma so ready to die... he wasn't some god-sent hero. The albino boy was still just a kid in so many ways.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread