Say it if it's worth saving me.
3+

She never expected him to tackle her but he did and she hit the floor with a startled gasp, the sand cushioning her fall so she felt no pain from it. He was angry with her, why was everyone always angry with her? She looked up at him, the picture of innocence almost as though she were a young child awaiting her punishment for being naughty. He started crying as he spoke to her, almost shouting with desperation in his voice. She could feel now, her own tears coming, the ones that had been held back for hours and hours, they poured down her face as he continued to speak to her, about Jaden, about the ones that were dead, the ones that had never lived.

She was pinned and couldn't move, like a lot of the time she had spent with Gabriel and the bachelor pack but she wasn't worried, she didn't fear him or struggle to break loose. What was this strange feeling she had for him, she had never really felt it for anyone else not even her father at the height of her affections for him; trust. She trusted him, he wouldn't hurt her. But he had done, had done to her heart. What was more important damage to the body or damage to the heart? Did it really matter? Then her ears swung forwards and all thought ground to a halt for a second. What? What what? Had he really just said that? Would he really leave Alaki.. for her? Could she actually believe what he was saying.

A single sound came up her throat, some part happiness, some part pain, hope, hurt, love, all sorts. The woman's hands began to shake. She didn't allow herself hope, and her ears pulled back again, sadness creeped in,

"You don't mean that. You won't leave him for me. Why would you, he's the Rakeeb and I'm nobody." She looked away from him for a second and then back, hurt filled her eyes.

Messages In This Thread