Say it if it's worth saving me.
[html]
.: PLOT TWIST WHUT. Yeah, he's serious. :: WC :.

He stopped talking, stopped shaking for a moment, eyes opening in a snap to look at her. He opened his mouth to say something, to reassure her, but nothing came out.

Would he really be willing, be able, to leave Alaki to be with her? His ears flicked in thought. ...I hate that he's the Rakeeb. He admitted quietly, bringing his arms up and leaning back a bit, sitting straighter and holding his wrists to his chest. He never has time for anything anymore. It's like he cares more about his job than he does our family.

Teo looked away from her, mind still reeling. What would he gain? What would be lost? He loved Alaki, but he loved Gemma too. Gemma... needed someone there who'd really love her, who'd really show her how to live. An equal partner.

Giuseppe wouldn't take care of her. He didn't know how to. He didn't understand, couldn't, understand the pain she'd been through.

Alaki... could take care of himself, right? They could still be best friends somehow, right? With the right luck, maybe.

Was he really going to promise this?

...I don't want to hurt you anymore, Gemma. He murmured, shuffling off her and kneeling at her feet. ...I don't know what to do... I can't make everyone happy. He'd figured that out a long time ago.

Was he really doing this?

...I'll leave him.

Apparently so.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread