Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]

WC:3+

The midnight sisters had always been the most similar in appearance, and in some ways they also matched in character. Neither of them were especially demonstrative of their affections towards each other, but the bond was still there - the casual manner was, on Caprica's part, a sign of how easy she felt she could relax around her smaller sibling. They had been apart for most of their lives so far, so they could not have the tight-knit bond of some blood-relatives, but Caprica sensed there was a confidence between them that would never be easily destroyed. "Felt like we just kept missing each other in these twisty caves!" she laughed. "You ain't leaving this room til we finish catching up - and I'ma make you a necklace too, got so many beads to use up, here-" She pushed a handful at Rio, of all sizes and colours and patterns "Choose a few."

But she couldn't delay for long the fact she was going to have to relive her past and all its inexplicable holes. She wanted to keep things easy - she didn't want to hand her worries onto her littermate, who could easily have some of her own, but nor did she want to keep secrets, so supposed she should really mention her amnesiac tendencies. "Nowhere special, just a loner life in the woods. Actually, I've forgotten a lot of that. Must've been awful boring, and not worth remembering," she joked, hoping that would explain everything without allowing cause for concern. Maybe Rio could help her fill in some of the blanks. She didn't even remember when Rio had left their birthpack. "You better regale me with your travelling tales - bound to be far better than my poor excuse for a story."

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread