Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]

Have Caprica make her a bracelet =]

Caprica motioned for Rio to pick beads, and the black femme bent over the cloth picking around at the different colors. She liked the deep red beads and found herself leaving a few of those off to the side. She straightened again to return her gaze to its original spot: her sister’s face. She picked the few beads she liked, which were all red, and if Caprica needed more than she could already point out the pattern. Rio wanted all red. Blood red, like all the troubles in her past.

Caprica hadn’t really spilled much, but maybe there wasn’t much for her to spill. Rio became quiet while thinking of what to tell her littermate. She didn’t want to jump right into sad things, but she wasn’t going to lie and tell her that life was peachy. Rio’s life had been far from peachy up until she had joined Anathema. It started getting better from there. ”Well, to keep it as simple as possible: I left and ran into some trouble. Some coyotes ‘adopted’ me as their own, but I felt like I was more of a hostage than anything. I managed to escape from them and had been living on my own outside of Souls’, and this is where we have something in common…” Life by herself wasn’t anything to sing about, and she felt Caprica there. Living as a loner in a land where there wasn’t much life and excitement was forgettable. She didn’t remember much from that point of her life either. She wouldn’t dig through Caprica’s holy story, then. ”It was BORINGG.” Rio laughed a little, but continued her story, ”I started feeling really alone, and decided to find my way back to Souls’ lands. I managed to make it, only barely not getting eaten in Salsola.” She lied. The Salsolans didn’t want to eat her, but the one who greeted her at the border wasn’t trying to help a lost soul out either.

Word Count → 328

Points → 3

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread