Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]

SORRY for the waitttt... I totally forgot I hadnt posted the reply >_<

This is where Rio’s exaggerations fell through. ”Not exactly eat, but they weren’t the friendliest, either.” She was starting to feel reluctant that she even brought that part of the story up because now her own story was ‘holey’. She managed to leave out the part where she was trespassing on their lands. Rio shook her head pushing her version of the story away, and putting her attention on Caprica’s question.

”Yeah, they have others just as messed up as our pack’s ‘characters’, I guess.” She meant ‘characters’ as in those who acted odder than the norm. The Salsolans she ran into weren’t exactly the most understanding, though what did she expect? She lived in a harsher environment than most. The Aniwayans might have given her directions, but Anathema and Salsola? No. She didn’t think it would happen, now that she looked back on it. Inferni might have really ate her, and burned the bones so that there would never be evidence to find. She always viewed Inferni as a lesser pack, what, with there skull fence and all.

”Well, with that said- What was your return to Souls’ like?” Out of all things, Caprica must remember that at least. It wasn’t even that long ago since both of them had returned to their home land. Rio was relieved to be back, even though she did feel like her life of solitude was a home away from home. It did bore her now that she thought back on it, but all in all- it wasn’t bad at all.

Word Count → 257

Points → 0

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread