Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]
Rio Marino
If I fall and all is lost
OOC :: You have permission to drown me. (Your avatar’s sooo classy!)

Caprica had all Rio’s attention now, and the black canine zeroed in on her sister’s words. She really couldn’t get over their reunion. Every time they met, she went over in her mind of how happy and thankful she was to have Caprica back, even though she didn’t exactly need her in the same way that she did back when she was younger. ”Oh, Cap I think I could take care of myself, but it’s nice to know that you have my back.” She was looking at her paws in her lap, and looked up at her sister with gratefulness in her eyes and a big, warm smile.

Rio was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, even though she did wish she could leave her own protection in someone else’s hands. She felt that they would probably do a better job. She would much prefer crawling, and disappearing, into a dark hole and not coming out until the world around her was entirely safe. These thoughts brought her back to the fight between her and that other femme that she’d seen at the Anathema meeting. The idea of the fight made adrenaline flow through her veins, but for nothing. There was no black bitch female around to kick ass, so therefore the adrenaline rush was a waste.

Back to reality, ”Oh. Mom met me firsthand, pregnant and out of breath…” Her eyes became empty as she became lost in the memory. A slight smile was on her face as she recalled the events, ”I saw her and instantly began whimpering like a child. Embarrassing, but at least it was only Momma.” Her eyes came back to life and she looked at Caprica, ”It was nice to know I would finally be safe.” She always had second thoughts, since the rape, about her own safety. No matter where she was, no matter how safe or not it really was, she always felt that something or someone would always find a way to get to her. But coming onto Anathema lands, the feeling kind of died away.

Remember that all alone is where I belong
WC :: 344 // Points :: 3
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread