Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]
Rio Marino
If I fall and all is lost
OOC :: I’m sooorrrryyy I’ve been MIA >_<

Rio was amused that Caprica found her story interesting; interesting enough to laugh about. She had the uncontrollable urge to impress her sister, not exactly knowing why it would change anything. Maybe if Caprica was impressed, she would feel the need to see Rio as someone other than her ‘little sister’. Even though, Rio endeared that title anyway.

”I really don’t know what I was hoping to find when I came back. Family, for sure, but as in anything else- I haven’t ever given it much thought…” Caprica’s questions were hard. They prodded at things that Rio hadn’t even given the slightest amount of thought to. They were important, too. ”Well, on my travels, I did acquire a slight interest in medicine…. And drugs.” She wasn’t a big drug user though, but she liked knowing what a substance made another feel like. ”Mostly medicine and herbs and stuff like that, though.” She didn’t want Caprica thinking she was a big Shroom eater, even though it didn’t really matter.

Moving on was something she hadn’t really given much thought. She liked the safety that Anathema gave her, and the comfort it made her feel, but moving on would be an interesting part of her life. She had been a loner for too long, but didn’t find it tiring. Maybe one day she would decide that Anathema wasn’t her ‘forever place,’ and switch locations. Who knew what other kinds of creatures she would meet? ”One day I’ll decide where my ‘forever home’ will be.” It wasn’t a thought she needed to have figured out right now, and so it was pushed to the back of her mind to be saved for a rainy day.

”What about you? What kind of ‘something’ will you get yourself into in the future?” Rio wanted to know more about her family members, as she really didn’t know them grown up. ”Do you see yourself staying in Mom’s lands for a while?” Nothing was forever, she already knew that. A ‘forever home’ wouldn’t exactly be forever, but it would be a place to stay for a long time.

Remember that all alone is where I belong
WC :: 350 // Points :: 3
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread