Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]

Words:

Her eyes flickered with interest at the mention of drugs. She had little experience in the field, although she'd smoked a little and drank plenty. No one had insinuated that there were more of these kinds of substances out there. Even the thought of medicine was interesting. All she had so far needed to cure were hangovers, and her only remedy discovered so far was to drink more. Not that she made a habit of overdoing the fizzy stuff. "That sounds awesome," she said lamely but earnestly. Rio didn't sound ready to settle down or make any concrete decisions, so it was good she was looking into a variety of fields. Choice was a beautiful thing. Her own question turned back on her, Caprica's hands stilled from their beadwork for a moment as she stared unseeingly at the wall in thought. "This place is perfect to me, so unless I get a personality transplant I can't see me leavin'," she mused. "What I'm gonna do here though, I don't exactly know yet. I like makin' the jewellery and stuff but it ain't exactly useful. I had some new trap ideas which means I don't have to hunt much, which is cool... and I might end up inventing some awesome new technology for the pack to use, but I doubt it. Still, I'm happy to be a crafter for now, cause you never know, right?" She slotted the last bead into place and held up Rio's necklace. "You like? Wanna try it on?"

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread