Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]
Rio Marino
If I fall and all is lost
OOC :: Caprica reminds me of Adele Smile

”Okay,” the smile that she wore for the bracelet lingered, still stretched across her lips. Imagine doing drugs with her sister? She had yet to try Shrooms, but she had experimented with weed before. Trying Shrooms with Caprica might be cute, in a way. At least Caprica was someone she felt totally comfortable with, and if anything bad were to happen while she was on her ‘trip’, at least she would have her sister there with her, and not some creepy stranger. The stranger would probably appear even more creepier while on the mind altering substance. ”I’ll definitely share anything I find with you. We could have an adventure together.”

After Caprica clipped the bracelet onto Rio’s wrist; she took her arm back and admired it. It was beautiful and the different shades of reds went well with her dark fur. It gave her a nice hint of some color. She would need to decorate herself in red things, and maybe some clothes to go with her building style. She rotated the piece of jewelry carefully, and loved it more every time she spun it around. Finally, she stopped and looked up at Caprica, ”Thank you again!” Pure gratitude shown in her tired eyes.

At the next instant, the baby-name didn’t bother her any, but the question brought her back to times she didn’t really want to be reminded of. She wanted to put all her stupidity behind her, and hope she would improve. She would be cooperative though, only with her sister: ”Nothing really. I trespassed, and they chased me off rather rudely because it was clear I was lost. I guess it just depends on how you go about things over there.” She was so used to not needing to ask permission to step on lands, but as soon as she came back to familiar lands, she was quickly and rudely reminded.

Remember that all alone is where I belong
WC :: 312 // Points :: 3
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread