Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]
Rio Marino
If I fall and all is lost
OOC :: I’ll wrap it up with this post, and we’ll have to do a druggie thread soon AND also finish up the other one we have Smile PP on the hug, I hope its alright ?

Rio quickly returned the high five, unsure of how she really knew that gesture in the first place. She looked around and collected herself for a few seconds. The drowsiness that only touched her eyes before, now weighed them down a lot more. She needed some sleep. Sleep wasn’t something she always found herself doing, so maybe tonight was a good night to catch up on some. She stood in place, and looked down at her still sitting sibling. ”Absolutely right.”

Rio was going to leave to her den, and without further notice, she stole a hug from Caprica. ”Thank you for the kind words and the beautiful jewelry. I’ll have to have you deck me out with more soon,” she smiled and gathered herself. ”Sorry for the abrupt leave, sis, but I am pooped.” she yawned uncontrollably. ”I love you, and I will see you soon?” She left her last statement hanging in the air, open for suggestions. She would see Caprica soon after all; they had future plans.

Rio sleepily left the common room after giving one last glance at Caprica, then disappeared down the torch-lit hallways toward her den. She wasn’t really thinking, and was pretty sure that this was the way she had come. Sleepiness had taken over her so fast that she felt like the walking dead.

Finally, after what seemed like a good ten minutes of feet-dragging, she reached her humble abode. She stumbled in, and barely took note of anything except that her bed was right in front of her. A nice heap of furs and cute little pillows she managed to find somewhere, but she was too tired to remember where right now. She wasted no time climbing into her nest, and closing her eyes. The various sounds of the caves' other residents slowly faded away, and she drifted off into a well needed sleep.

Remember that all alone is where I belong
WC :: 312 // Points :: 3
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread