Love is all, from what I've heard
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth was broken but this was nothing knew the husky looking woman. She was used to being broken and fixed broken and fixed. But the breaks were never physical at least it never seemed that way. Her body may be broken but it was nothing compared to the mental breaks it causes. She was so mentally messed she just felt crazy.

Amaranth heard a voice as she struggled to regain herself she looked around as she moved to head toward the voice. Before she could leave the room the husky male peered around and looked at her. Dear lord with her arm in a sling and her eye still covered. She only knew the mans name for the simple reason her "sister" Was with him though she hadn't noticed the sunspot in a while. "Ezra" she said looking at him. Wait did he say son? oh right the thing with him and Ever at the meeting. "I see." She said almost brushing off his question. "I'm just here getting things mother left here for the members to use. I need to care for Niro and Myself." She had gone to Aniwaya she had killed and been hurt and she didn't care. She cared about Niro and his health. "Oh to answer you yes, I'm fine every thing heals with time." One purple eye looking at him with as much happiness as she could muster. Everything always healed except her mind. She cleared her throat. Forgive me Amaranth Catori, I never meant to be rude" she said.

<style>
.marie-txt2 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt2 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sX0Kv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.marie-txt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt2 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt2 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread