Love is all, from what I've heard
[html]

For Marie!

Ezra had been trying his absolute best with Eli. He was difficult to keep entertained, but at least the man was glad to see his son as curious about the world as he was at that age. Eli always wanted to know what was over that log, what was past that patch of forest, what was underwater. He was a handful for a man doing it alone. It was exhausting, being the only playmate for his son. Ever had left completely, and it troubled him immensely.

The pair had set off in the morning chill towards the hotel. Ezra hadn’t been there for fun in ages and knew Eli would find it exciting. The boy had taken to walking in front of him, exploring and sniffing everything. The secui chuckled as the two reached the entrance, the golden-eyed boy’s eyes wide with excitement. “Go on, check it out,” he said smiling, motioning the boy to run ahead.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text.In optime form due to broken arm.

Amaranth Catori

She was tired she was sore and she had so much to do. She had left Niro alone at there sea side home to get things like fresh water and medical supplies. She was here in the hotel because her mom told her she left things that anyone could grab them. Amaranth sighed as she reached up trying to get something. "Stop freaking hurt!! She yelled at her arm as she grabbed the item.

Looking at her collection of things she smiled as she placed them one after the other into a bag. She had almost every thing she needed to take care of Niro. She would do anything for him and she would always care for him. raising her right arm she sighed it was all to weird not having the use of her left. Slowly day by day she could see a little better out of her damaged eye but she had a feeling she wouldn't gain back all her sight. She sighed oh well.

The voice of another in the hotel caused her to turn. "Hello?" she called lightly as she looked around a patch still on her left eye

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Words: 313

Eli galloped around the entrance of the building, fat legs not getting very far. He was still so little. Watching his boy giggle in glee at the sight of the hotel made Ezra chuckle as well. The hybrid was not far behind his son and made sure he went into the dark building. Eli’s goldenrod eyes gasped at all around him. Besides Ezra’s bungalow, this was the only other building he had been allowed to explore before. The young boy sniffed everything, dusty brown tail wagging as fast as it could go. A vaguely familiar voice echoed through the depths of the building, and Ezra’s ears whipped around to source of the sound. Who could that be?

“In here,” Ezra called out in response, curious to see who it was. Ezra had become quite the recluse since Eli’s birth and was interested in seeing some new faces. The bungalow had become quite lonely without Ever in it. The male sighed, darkness sweeping over his face. He had tried to not think about his mate’s disappearance, but no matter how hard he tried it still caught him at the worst times, like now. But now was a time for Eli, and he would put on a brave face for him.

“I’m just showing my boy the hotel,” the Major said, charcoal nose poking around the hallway to find the stranger. Ah, there she was. A familiar woman with injuries stood before him. She wore fabric over her eye, and his bi-colored eyes widened in curiosity. “You alright?” he said with concern in his voice. Probably from the war, the man thought bitterly. He didn’t know this woman just yet, but he instantly felt sorry for her. Ezra was unfortunately ignorant of the casualties from the raid, but he was fairly sure this was from that horrible night.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth was broken but this was nothing knew the husky looking woman. She was used to being broken and fixed broken and fixed. But the breaks were never physical at least it never seemed that way. Her body may be broken but it was nothing compared to the mental breaks it causes. She was so mentally messed she just felt crazy.

Amaranth heard a voice as she struggled to regain herself she looked around as she moved to head toward the voice. Before she could leave the room the husky male peered around and looked at her. Dear lord with her arm in a sling and her eye still covered. She only knew the mans name for the simple reason her "sister" Was with him though she hadn't noticed the sunspot in a while. "Ezra" she said looking at him. Wait did he say son? oh right the thing with him and Ever at the meeting. "I see." She said almost brushing off his question. "I'm just here getting things mother left here for the members to use. I need to care for Niro and Myself." She had gone to Aniwaya she had killed and been hurt and she didn't care. She cared about Niro and his health. "Oh to answer you yes, I'm fine every thing heals with time." One purple eye looking at him with as much happiness as she could muster. Everything always healed except her mind. She cleared her throat. Forgive me Amaranth Catori, I never meant to be rude" she said.

<style>
.marie-txt2 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt2 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sX0Kv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.marie-txt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt2 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt2 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

words: 309

The major had watched what had happened at the meeting and remembered the fuss Niro got for his injuries. Although Ezra had stayed neutral throughout this whole thing, he felt horrible for the pack’s captain to go through that. He saw the injuries that the war created and a fire grew in the secui’s belly. Though he hardly knew the purple-eyed woman in front of him, seeing that she was caring for the pack made the fire die down. At least they were being well taken care of.

“Did you get hurt during the raid?” the man asked quietly, concern in his voice. He felt horrible about it but his preoccupation with Eli and his crumbling home life made the war seem very far removed from his life. He had missed his chance to show his pack loyalty because he chose his son over his pack. He figured he would talk to Vigilante at some point; he knew the hybrid king would understand.

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Amaranth, I've seen you around a lot,” he smiled. “My son Eli is in the other room, come meet him,” he hoped Amaranth wouldn’t mind entertaining the young pup for a few moments to give him a break. “Eli, this is Amaranth Catori,” the boy looked up at his father’s voice, but continued chewing on whatever it was that he found on the ground. “Ahhmarrynth?” the boy mumbled through the chew toy he had fashioned. Ezra prayed that Amaranth didn’t know about Eli’s mother disappearing. He didn’t want to acknowledge it. The thought of her gone killed him inside every time he thought about it. Eli continued to chew on his toy like nothing was wrong. Ezra sighed. He was so unlike his mother except for his grayish markings and bubbly personality.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]