Love is all, from what I've heard
[html]

words: 309

The major had watched what had happened at the meeting and remembered the fuss Niro got for his injuries. Although Ezra had stayed neutral throughout this whole thing, he felt horrible for the pack’s captain to go through that. He saw the injuries that the war created and a fire grew in the secui’s belly. Though he hardly knew the purple-eyed woman in front of him, seeing that she was caring for the pack made the fire die down. At least they were being well taken care of.

“Did you get hurt during the raid?” the man asked quietly, concern in his voice. He felt horrible about it but his preoccupation with Eli and his crumbling home life made the war seem very far removed from his life. He had missed his chance to show his pack loyalty because he chose his son over his pack. He figured he would talk to Vigilante at some point; he knew the hybrid king would understand.

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Amaranth, I've seen you around a lot,” he smiled. “My son Eli is in the other room, come meet him,” he hoped Amaranth wouldn’t mind entertaining the young pup for a few moments to give him a break. “Eli, this is Amaranth Catori,” the boy looked up at his father’s voice, but continued chewing on whatever it was that he found on the ground. “Ahhmarrynth?” the boy mumbled through the chew toy he had fashioned. Ezra prayed that Amaranth didn’t know about Eli’s mother disappearing. He didn’t want to acknowledge it. The thought of her gone killed him inside every time he thought about it. Eli continued to chew on his toy like nothing was wrong. Ezra sighed. He was so unlike his mother except for his grayish markings and bubbly personality.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread