The morning after
[html]

lol the end gets a bit rambly and weird sorry XD

Saxif’s mind grew excited at the sight, the deer was being gracious and the male quickly struck him down for it. She gave a bit of a bark of joy before setting her eyes on the male. She quickly rushed to his side but kept from touching him when she realized he had control of the situation. She smiled softly when he explained his injuries were merely the cause of his assumed submission. She hadn’t thought otherwise but liked him instantly for his pride that resembled her own. Saxif, Saxif Goldenfeather. She took his hand, normally she would have given him a firm handshake but the strength in her hand was not quite there yet. Nice to meet another hunter with similar interest in such a fine weapon. She beamed with pride at her love for the bow. I miss my own, been with out it for almost a fortnight now. I’m guessing you kind of get what that feels like. She motioned to the wounds that had clearly come open as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Come lets go check out this kill of yours and we’ll get you cleaned up. I have a horse nearby if you just want to drag it home and get yourself tended to first. She carefully offered her arm for support the look on her face slightly worried. She knew in his position she would be quite offended by the offer but at the same time she wanted to show she meant him no harm. She wouldn’t think less of him if he accepted but she couldn’t say the words as that would be just as bad a lash as offering her hand. The action couldn’t be taken back so she just kept it there.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread