The morning after
[html]

Blah post. She's getting a little goofy cause of hormones XD

300+

Saxif listened to the male taking much interest in his accent, she enjoyed meeting people from different places. All creatures had such a distinct way about them that set them apart; it was refreshing since she came to these lands. The huntress happily accepted the plastic filled with meat. This will be extremely useful thank you so much. She stood as the male had. My horse is the golden figure shifting right over there. Before she pointed him out she took a moment to remember where she tied the large steed. In the thick brush he was turning his behind, either grazing or trying to break from the reigns. She shifted her pointing finger slightly. And that way there is a pleasant little stream. She smiled and stood with the male.

When they walked toward JagerMeister it was the first time she really looked at the male. A slight wave of heat ran over her, his scars were that of the males of her home. His dark fur an appealing shade that contrasted the pink of his scars greatly. She felt her cheeks heat when she realized she was staring and for a brief moment she lost her footing and stumbled. Thankfully she gained her balance. When they reached Jager she opened the on his side and placed the meat in holding it open for the male. Did you want to ride him? The offer was slightly hesitant she didn’t know how he would react to a new rider. I don’t know if he’ll like it much but you should take it easy... he’ll take you if I ride with you. She cleared her throat feeling slightly awkward at the thought. What was the matter with her? Males usually didn’t make her feel so strange.

Jager had shifted uncomfortably at the approach of the male. He was injured though and his master seemed content with him maybe even a little more than content. He rolled his eyes slightly and continued to graze as she filled his satchel. His ear perked at the mention of carrying the male and rose his head to look at him. His blue eyes glared as he huffed slightly. Saxif yanked his reign to punish the behaviour.

Sorry, he's a bit of a grump.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread