[M] moonlit ride.
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 248 :: This is my last post but please post again! I want to see Dixie’s reaction.

Her response was not at all what he was expecting this time, as she asked him what it was she was supposed to be ready for before asking him to get up. Helotes drew back, a shocked facial expression turning to one of confusion and then annoyance. All the sexual tension was reverted to anger as he looked down upon this stupid girl, What the fuck kind of game are you playing here? He had never been so thrown off by a female before. The Lykoi quickly stood and like a child stamped over to his horse. The mare reared her head slightly in surprise as he quickly grabbed her reigns.

He turned back to Dixie, still scowling, You need to learn some manners. If you’re going to be all flirty and get a man riled up you better be willing to deliver! He quickly mounted his horse, drawing her in a circle a couple times before trotting over beside Dixie, he glared down at her. Too bad she was too stupid and naïve to let him fuck her, he was sure she would have been a good lay, Next time, if there is a next time, don’t you dare lead me on again. If you’re going to fuck me, then fuck me, don’t pretend to be all innocent and hard to get. And with that he turned his horse, and with a loud “YA” sped off, the filly barely managing to scramble from the ground and follow.

<style type="text/css">
.heloskele .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.heloskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heloskele p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.heloskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heloskele {margin:0px auto; width:85%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx6mbp.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloskele .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.heloskele p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.heloskele p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread