take root and rise
[html]

Word Count → 455 :: I totally had a different post written for this a few days ago but my computer fucked up and i lost it >.<'

The fear of sleep has left me tired and worn
But in her dreams is where I will haunt her

The albino crow had ruffled it's feathers, puffed up and acted like a hot shot around the raven, and Panda blew on it, to correct it. The bird cawed and then moved from it's perch on the woman's shoulders, to the ground. Panda snorted at it and gave it a low speech response, telling it to back off, since it was an obviously older bird and very much so bigger than the young hatchling was. The bird cocked it's head back at it's master and it had calmed itself, seeing the point in the words of the woman. Panda then looked back to the older woman and listened to her words, a question about if she was okay or not. Panda smiled and nodded her head. I'm fine, ma'm. she told the elder, and cast her gaze at the woman. She noticed the eyes of the woman were clouded, so she could not see, or it was highly unlikely. Panda would not draw attention to it though, for she found it rude. At least the woman knew where she was though.

The other then spoke about her and Venom being children of the earth but not from here. They hadn't noticed that they were on Ichika lands if only because they knew nothing of the pack's existence and that it overlapped their own pack's lands. They were not too interested in learning about the pack though, since they were pack of a cult already, but since they were here it would be intelligent to get some sort of information they guessed. Again, neither of them asked the question about these lands. I am glad that our presence does not harm thee, nor concern. she spoke to the sister of the earth. The elder then asked what they were doing here, but did not wait for an answer until she pretty much answered the question she just asked with another question. Panda chuckled softly. You took the words right from my mouth, sister. she spoke, leaning on her staff for a moment, her weight bothering her legs at the moment. She needed to rest, and she figured that she might as well just sit down here, so she did, slowly place herself on the ground, as did Venom. Who are you? asked the male, wondering whom the silver aura-ed woman was. Panda poked her elbow into Venom's side. That's rude. You're supposed to introduce yourself first.spoke Panda, rolling her eyes and then she looked back at the elder. I'm Panda, and this is Venom, it's a pleasure to meet you. she spoke to her, nodding her head lightly again.

<style>
.pandapreg-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandapreg-nat img{width:300px; float:left}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandapreg-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread