take root and rise
[html]
Wheeee. I seem to only write with this character if I feel weird :|

We'll kindle a Fire, A light 'neath the Moon & Sun

Silent whispers were on the wind, as the trees spoke to one another like lovers in the dark. Their wooden fingers clawed for one another, their twisting forms rooted to the Mother's sweet, fertile soil. She felt them there, as their heads of leaves shook above her, the dry ends falling to mark autumn's quiet hand. A yellowed smile was given to the sky, the afternoon light mottled and dancing along any form under its gaze. The Kashyapa was well within Her eyes, guiding her with shades, scenting the quiescent surroundings, and feeling the mere beauty that engulfed the silver figure.

Up and up and up she went, along the slopes like easy rolling water. The mystic's staff jingled serenely, a welcome tune to Neha's attentive ears. Bran had wandered off, though the silver hybrid knew he would return, when willing. Milky eyes swirled under her drawn up cowl, feeling bursts of wind tickle her exposed skin. Each step was a journey, a lesson of the earth's bounty, and Nehalennia knew transform her steps into a still pool of words for the Ichikans, calmly reflecting on the earth's bounty, beginning with the roots.

A cavern loomed up to her right side, its toothy mouth whistling with the air that it sucked in to its dark interior. An ear flicked in its direction, but made no other moves towards the tunnel. Her grizzled form halted its peaceful pace, feeling the trees spread wider to surround a ravine that hugged the mountain. A raven's call careened along the rocky walls above, bouncing off crevices and echoing into the sun soaked foliage. The hybrid waited, with unspoken words, as the white and black figure's shadow descended atop the round, large crystal.

Nehalennia
#288.

<style>
#ts-noe01 {width:75%;max-width:600px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:left;}
#ts-noe01.ooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1.25px;line-height:14px;}
#ts-noe01.wc {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:5px;line-height:13px;}
#ts-noe01.table {background-color:#dad9d8;border:1px dotted #000000;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9puNY.png);color:#000000;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #dad9d8;}
#ts-noe01.table .spacer {float:right;width:260px;height:210px;}
#ts-noe01.table p {text-indent:30px;padding:5px 5px 0px 10px;}
#ts-noe01.table b {font-weight:bold;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #555555;}
#ts-noe01.table .name {text-align:center;font-size:90px;line-height:60px;font-family: 'Zeyada', cursive;color:#ffffff;}
#ts-noe01.table .phrase {text-align:left;font-size:20px;padding:5px 0px 0px 5px;line-height:28px;font-family: 'Zeyada';font-weight:bold;color:#ffffff; text-shadow:0px 0px 2px #111111;}
</style>
Table by Kiki!
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 666 :: Panda is an everyday poster pretty much, she's relatively close to myself in personality so it makes things easy. Also, that table is soooo hard to read, and my eyes aren't too sensitive. it's just the font is too light >.< thanks for making the font darker for me <3

The fear of sleep has left me tired and worn
But in her dreams is where I will haunt her

She looked like she was about to pop out those puppies any day now, but truth was, she was about three weeks until her due date. She figured that with the way she was showing now, that she was not going to just have one, but perhaps a full litter. It was something that scared her because she did not particularly want to watch after six little puppies all the time. She had been too nice to herself to not force pain upon herself so she would kill some of the puppies, but she sure did make sure to not stay in the den all that much. It put stress on her body to say the least, her being active and all, but she was an active being when she was not depressed and lazy. Since she had been feeling better and happy, she decided that it was time for an adventure. As time went on, even though often times she wanted to be alone, Venom would tag along with her. Today was definitely one of those days since she wasn't going to her normal spots, and Venom had read her aura consisting of a bright, clear orange, the sign of adventure. She would not get away from him this time. Even Serenade was curious as to where the two were going so he had gone with them.

There was idle chit chat between the two luperci, nothing in particular that they were talking about, for their conversations seemed to jump from this to that and back to this all over again. Both of their minds seemed to work to where they would easily transition between subjects and then switch back if there was something that needed to be said and wasn't said the first time around. They also did get a lot of talking done in that time that it took for them to be wandering from Anathema lands to the new packlands. There had been a rest or two because of the woman's condition, for she was suddenly grow tired, and she would want to smoke another joint and then continue their adventure. Venom did notice that the woman's adventurous aura did not deplete any since they had been on the journey to nowhere in particular.

They had passed through a series of tunnels and passed many trees. The white crow soon had taken his spot on the female's shoulder, gripping the cloak she wore around her shoulders. Her staff tapped the ground as she walked along, Venom, her equal, walking alongside her with his massive height and bulk looming next to her. His aura was less enthusiastic than hers, but this was only because his aura had been suppressed to keep wandering eyes guessing as to what he was feeling. Soon their journey had become silent and the sounds of a raven cawing in the distance had made Serenade's feathers ruffle and in turn he cawed back. Panda knew that the stubborn bird was being angry, and irrational, but if the bird needed to be shown who's boss, Panda was not one to step in unless her pet had been injured too harshly. Soon they would come upon a figure, an elderly by the looks of it. Panda would look to Venom and Venom cast his gaze over the elder woman. He found her aura to be interesting. It was a bright silver color, telling him that she was spiritually awakened, and she had been for some time now. Panda slowly moved towards the woman, and came around to where she was in front of the woman, but upon gazing over the woman's milky white eyes, she noticed that she was blind. Panda glanced to Venom whom joined her side. Hallo miss... You okay there? she asked, wondering, making sure that the woman was not harmed, which was why she would be sitting here alone like this. Then again the woman could be there for many different reasons, just like they were there.

<style>
.pandapreg-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandapreg-nat img{width:300px; float:left}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandapreg-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
No prob :3. I don't use the new skin, so I didn't know it wasn't forcing the text to be black.

We'll kindle a Fire, A light 'neath the Moon & Sun

Bran quorked loudly and flapped his wings as the new faces approached, with a crow perched atop the shoulders of a black and white female. 'Corn!' He screeched, beady eyes focused on the smaller bird that drew closer. The half-moon piercing tinkled lightly into the autumn air as Neha flicked an ear in the direction, but did not turn her full attention towards them. They would come, she knew, and soon their scents would clearly tell the crone what her useless eyes could not. Slowly, she shuffled towards a boulder that jutted from the earth like a hand, offering comfort, and the jackayote took a seat and patiently awaited the children of the earth.

Both hands clutched at the tall staff, the raven still perched atop, unsure of what to make of the wolves or the bird traveling with them. When the female spoke, Nehalennia's gaze still remained tilted to the sky, towards the warm sun. Soon winter would be coming, and the sky would soon grow dark and cold. "The question is, child, are you?" She spoke in a distant voice, something a part of her and also otherworldly. The silver elder turned in the direction of the voice, nostrils flaring at the multitude of scents that followed. The pregnant woman was not alone, and did not carry the same scent that belonged to those of Ichika. They were, however, part of the earth, and Nehalennia felt no danger among their presence, especially when the female carried children soon to be born onto Her soil. The hybrid's milky gaze did not falter, swirling in their depths as she looked to them, and beyond. "You're from another land, child, but this worries me not. We are all part of the earth, this I know." She nodded to further confirm her words, her long braid swinging idly in front of her.

"Tell me, what brings an expectant mother and father along the mountains this day?" Without awaiting an answer to the query, however, she spoke again. "Could not resist the earth's sweet song, could you?" An understanding, yellow grin spread across her face, keeping her gaze on the male and female. Whatever reasons they had, there was a reason they had traveled along the rocky paths and found the silver, grizzled woman among it that day.

Nehalennia
#385.

<style>
#ts-noe01 {width:75%;max-width:600px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:left;}
#ts-noe01.ooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1.25px;line-height:14px;}
#ts-noe01.wc {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:5px;line-height:13px;}
#ts-noe01.table {background-color:#dad9d8;border:1px dotted #000000;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9puNY.png);color:#000000;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #dad9d8;}
#ts-noe01.table .spacer {float:right;width:260px;height:210px;}
#ts-noe01.table p {text-indent:30px;padding:5px 5px 0px 10px;}
#ts-noe01.table b {font-weight:bold;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #555555;}
#ts-noe01.table .name {text-align:center;font-size:90px;line-height:60px;font-family: 'Zeyada', cursive;color:#ffffff;}
#ts-noe01.table .phrase {text-align:left;font-size:20px;padding:5px 0px 0px 5px;line-height:28px;font-family: 'Zeyada';font-weight:bold;color:#ffffff; text-shadow:0px 0px 2px #111111;}
</style>
Table by Kiki!
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 455 :: I totally had a different post written for this a few days ago but my computer fucked up and i lost it >.<'

The fear of sleep has left me tired and worn
But in her dreams is where I will haunt her

The albino crow had ruffled it's feathers, puffed up and acted like a hot shot around the raven, and Panda blew on it, to correct it. The bird cawed and then moved from it's perch on the woman's shoulders, to the ground. Panda snorted at it and gave it a low speech response, telling it to back off, since it was an obviously older bird and very much so bigger than the young hatchling was. The bird cocked it's head back at it's master and it had calmed itself, seeing the point in the words of the woman. Panda then looked back to the older woman and listened to her words, a question about if she was okay or not. Panda smiled and nodded her head. I'm fine, ma'm. she told the elder, and cast her gaze at the woman. She noticed the eyes of the woman were clouded, so she could not see, or it was highly unlikely. Panda would not draw attention to it though, for she found it rude. At least the woman knew where she was though.

The other then spoke about her and Venom being children of the earth but not from here. They hadn't noticed that they were on Ichika lands if only because they knew nothing of the pack's existence and that it overlapped their own pack's lands. They were not too interested in learning about the pack though, since they were pack of a cult already, but since they were here it would be intelligent to get some sort of information they guessed. Again, neither of them asked the question about these lands. I am glad that our presence does not harm thee, nor concern. she spoke to the sister of the earth. The elder then asked what they were doing here, but did not wait for an answer until she pretty much answered the question she just asked with another question. Panda chuckled softly. You took the words right from my mouth, sister. she spoke, leaning on her staff for a moment, her weight bothering her legs at the moment. She needed to rest, and she figured that she might as well just sit down here, so she did, slowly place herself on the ground, as did Venom. Who are you? asked the male, wondering whom the silver aura-ed woman was. Panda poked her elbow into Venom's side. That's rude. You're supposed to introduce yourself first.spoke Panda, rolling her eyes and then she looked back at the elder. I'm Panda, and this is Venom, it's a pleasure to meet you. she spoke to her, nodding her head lightly again.

<style>
.pandapreg-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandapreg-nat img{width:300px; float:left}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandapreg-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]