watch the wild horses
[html]

Word Count → 300 :: trolololo

Io had left the hotel about midday and now it was getting on for oneish. She hadn't rushed herself, not in her condition. The russet and white girl had been walking twenty minutes
, at a slow, casual pace, when Andrej had found her. Scolding her for being out alone, he acompanied her on her walk. She knew Leon was in the caves, tending to the horses, so she supposed she go and see how he was doing. Not that she cared exactly for his work specifically, but now that they'd gotten to know each other, by force more than anything else, she had found herself caring for him more than she thought she would.

The caves were warm, much warmer than outside when the caves were tight enough and set deep into the rock. Of course Io knew the way to the horse caves like the back of her paw and with impressive speed she, and the blue cat beside her, found themselves approaching the cavern they sought. Leon was feeding the horses and over the far side Io noted that Neo stood waiting for his share. 'Do not feed Neo yet, I need to move him', some how, Io thought, 'To the hotel. It slipped my mind before hand' she noted, waddling forward, to Leon's side, Andrej following. 'Now' he started, his tone patronising, 'I ahlways thought Leon was charged with that task' He trailed off as he sat down, lifting his paw and pressing out his claws to inspect them. His voice had been thickly accent with not only his nationality, but with the amusement of irritating Leon. A smile appeared on his maw. Io couldn't help but grin alongside him, though she didn't particuarly endorse his bad ways. Andrej was playing with fire, after what Leon had one to her, Io understood that it would take a single strike to silence the feline. Of course she'd prevent it if she could. Which reminded her, 'You still have to fix the table you broke' she noted, bringing back darker times.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread