dust in the wind
[html]
For someone who hadn't really wanted to go to the mansion the first time it seemed that Zana had been moving around the location a lot lately. She had been lucky and hadn't run into Halo yet, aside from the scent of the woman still being present she would have thought she too had left, but Zana wasn't that lucky. Her ears flicked forward as she smiled at the stranger as he granted her a name. She didn't know the name but he seemed to know the clan, or at least relaxed enough around it. "I'm Zana Lykoi.." She said in return as she watched him a moment.

She almost had missed the question as she had been thinking, but within moments she realized what he had asked. She chuckled as she shook her head. "No, I don't. I don't need all this space..." She wasn't even certain she could use all the space in the smallest of rooms in the mansion. She was curious about exploring the mansion some more, but she doubted she would find a room that would interest her more than her little den she loved.

Her lilac eyes glanced from the mansion to the male as she asked. "Why?" probably already knowing the answer.[/html]

Messages In This Thread