dust in the wind
[html]

WORD COUNT → 202

The incredibly petite luperci introduced herself as Zana Lykoi, and Tedros’ eyes opened wide for a second of surprise. Another Lykoi. There were so many of them running around, them and the de le Poer’s. And Massacre’s, too, apparently. For a split second he wondered if he or his sister had stuck around, would there be another generation of Talik’s or Mogotsi’s? But it was only wishful thinking. He had come home to Inferni to only find relatives of old acquaintances. Ted couldn’t help but be a little disheartened.

Luckily, the next thing Zana said forced a laugh from his maw, and his smile reappeared on his face. At least she seemed much nicer than Kaena. Or at least, a little bit saner. She inquired about his question, and he sighed, looking up towards the Mansion.

“I was hoping to know someone who stayed here before I just walked in and claimed a room, but I’m not going to wait around.” He rolled his head backwards, cracking his neck, and then continuing. “Have you been inside yet?” Tedros thought he probably could have assumed she had, considering she must have been here a lot longer than he had. But he asked anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread