dust in the wind
[html]

YOU'RE HERE AND THEN YOU'RE GONE

Little knickknacks were scattered about, gathering dust. Tedros had found many things by doing what Zana was doing; picking through broken items in hope to find at least one nice possession to make it worth while. But he was not in the mood to do that today, and he did not feel right doing it here. Who knew whose stuff this was. Ted would rather explore an abandoned city. Plus, what would he do with anything he found if he did not have a room to put it in?

She told him there might be two floors, but that she hadn’t really explored it herself. This did not bother the male coyote; in turn, he actually appreciated the company. Since he was born, he had spent time exploring with his sister. Now, at six years old, he could definitively say that exploring with someone else was much more fun. ”I’m not really sure,” he said, honestly. ”Something on the first floor, I guess. It doesn’t have to be a huge room, but I’d like some privacy and some places to put things.”

(WORD COUNT — 182)

<style>
.tedros p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tedros b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 2px;}
.tedros {width:402px; border:1px solid #543425; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.tedros-heading {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:5px 5px;}
.tedros-ooc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-style:italic; }
.tedros-wc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:bold; text-align:center;}
.tedros2 {background-color:#e0cbb3; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#543425; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread