Just a Dream
OOC: Leigha's in her lupus form

IC:Her sleep was infinite it seemed. She then realized that some of her twitching was from something poking her. She opened her eyes and groaned grogily. Her blurry half-a-sleep vision could just make out a wolf's figure leaning over her. Leigha shook her head roughly to wake herself up. She then came to her senses. There was a strange wolf poking her damn it! She yelped in surprise and jumped up facing the stranger, her fur bristling voilently on her neck.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me?" Leigha demanded.

She usually wasn't this edgy, but with where she was and it being night, she couldn't make out this wolf's stature. Hell, this could even be a demon. But then she snapped out of her feirocity-like state when this wolf asked her if she was okay. With this act of concern and the fact that the wolf's voice wasn't demoniod, she relaxed and her fur flattened. She still didn't let her muscles untensify.

"I'm fine," she said quickly. "Again I ask who are you stranger?" Leigha asked, this time her voice was more calm and she spoke slower, waiting for an answer.

Messages In This Thread