Just a Dream
The cream luperci walked through the cemetery cautiously. Her breathing was heavy and her paws were sweating. She hated cemeteries. She didn't know what it was about these burial places, but they just gave her the creeps; was it the tombstones, the smell of death, the eerie scenery, the crows lurking about, the children's tales? What was it that bothered her about these places so much? Well, it didn't matter. She was here to do some research, for her own sake. She wanted to learn more about humans. So, in order for her to do that she had to go to where she could actually get information on them; their birthdate, their death, their names. All of those were inscribed in these peculiar tablets placed in the earth, where beneath them rest the bones of humans.

She could read a little bit, so she decided to get started. Leigha walked up to a tombstone and tried to make out the reading insribed in the stone. She walked around, looking at many of the tablets, the ones that were legible at least. It had been a few hours of bending over and studying the stones, so she decided to take a break, and possibly a nap. But when Leigha laid her nead down, her eyes immediately burst open. What was she thinking? The ghosts would come and steal her soul if she fell asleep. She would make herself vulnerable. She shook her head.

"No Leigha. They're just pups' tales. Nothing more than that. Get it together and sleep," she mumbled to herself.

So she laid her head back down and tried to sleep. So far it wasn't working. But soon she fell asleep and started to dream. Her dream was fuzzy. Something about a, male wolf? She didn't know. If anything she was dreaming about a partner in her future. She had always been that "hopelessly romantic" type. Soon her dream came to her more clearly the deeper she fell into her sleep. Her assumptions were right. Leigha did have a partner in her dream. They were, laughing. But wait, what was that? Was it a, pup? Her body started to twitch as she slept. Now they were running in a field, Leigha holding paws with her mate, and the little pup sprinting happily behind them. She had heard the pup call her "momma". She then knew that this was her pup. They were all so happy. Why, she was sleeping so soundly that she thought nothing could wake her up. Soon she thought it wasn't a dream. She felt as if she would never leave this life.
[html]
Kostya is in Lupus form, what form is Leigha in?

Kostya wandered through the cemetery like a shadow, dark fur blending in with the night and feet making little to no sound as he moved in a practised motion; he was particularly proud of the last part, his balance and manoeuvrability being something he had been working on recently after his poor show during the fight against Vesper last month.

Still despite his pride in how he was moving while out here, he couldn’t really place why he was actually out here. He had woken up during the middle of the night with the insatiable urge to move, so he did so, his random wanderings bringing him to this cemetery.

Kostya had been through here once before, however since then he had found out what all the odd stones that littered the place actually stood for and he had to say it was a hell of a lot creepier now that he actually knew that it was essentially a mass grave. The fact that it was so dark tonight didn't particularly help either. Still, at least the bones were under the ground and not above ground like in a human version of the Inferni border, that would be even worse.

Kostya practically jumped out of his fur as his thoughts were disturbed by the sound of breathing. Startled and frightened out of his mind he began to spin around, trying to find whatever reanimated human monster was surely attacking him. He calmed down when he caught sight of the actual cause; a sleeping wolf

Still, this was a pretty odd place to sleep, and the wolf hadn't even bothered to find themselves some shelter. Worried that she might be hurt Kostya padded over to the other wolf and quickly looked her over, seeing if she has injured herself somewhere, but that didn't appear to be the case as the female seemed free of injuries. He was about to walk away and leave the female to her odd sleeping habits when he caught sight of one of the heavy stone monuments and a thought flitted through his head, Perhaps the female had hit her head on a stone. Kostya knew from experience that a concussion wasn't much fun and he certainly wouldn’t like to wake up with one alone in a place like this.

Deciding that he should as least try and see if she was alright Kostya padded over to the female, lightly prodding her with his nose and asking softly," 'ey, are ya' alrigh'?"

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Leigha's in her lupus form

IC:Her sleep was infinite it seemed. She then realized that some of her twitching was from something poking her. She opened her eyes and groaned grogily. Her blurry half-a-sleep vision could just make out a wolf's figure leaning over her. Leigha shook her head roughly to wake herself up. She then came to her senses. There was a strange wolf poking her damn it! She yelped in surprise and jumped up facing the stranger, her fur bristling voilently on her neck.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me?" Leigha demanded.

She usually wasn't this edgy, but with where she was and it being night, she couldn't make out this wolf's stature. Hell, this could even be a demon. But then she snapped out of her feirocity-like state when this wolf asked her if she was okay. With this act of concern and the fact that the wolf's voice wasn't demoniod, she relaxed and her fur flattened. She still didn't let her muscles untensify.

"I'm fine," she said quickly. "Again I ask who are you stranger?" Leigha asked, this time her voice was more calm and she spoke slower, waiting for an answer.
[html]

Kostya shot backwards as the female suddenly shot up, narrowly missing his retreating nose. Stumbling backwards he tripped over a hump on the ground and tumbled to the floor in a mess of limbs, stammering out an apology as he did so, evidently the female wasn't injured and now he had to deal with an angry wolf he had just woken up, lovely.

Kostya managed to pick himself up just in time to hear her asking what was going on for the second time and quickly responded, "Sorry, m'names Kostya." Kostya started backing off warily, in the low light he couldn't see very well what sort of build the wolf had, or what behaviour they were displaying so distance was his best chance of safety.

"Sorry, didn' realise ya' were jus' sleepin', 's a pretty off place ta' sleep an there's a lot a stuff here ta' hit ya' head on," Kostya gestured towards one of the many tombstones nearby, "Thought that ya' might'a hit yer head an' knocked yerself out, this ain't a place I’d particularly like to wake up alone and with a concussion in so I though' i'd make sure tha' ya' were okay." As he spoke Kostya bakced away slowly, less panicked now but still not particularly wanting to deal with an angry wolf at this time of night.

[/html]
Leigha heard the wolf stammer out an apology and an alabi to her. She could hear the slight rustle of grass as he started to back up away from her. She now relaed comepletely, knowing that this wolf meant her no harm. She walked closer to Kostya, her movements very smooth and calm. She tried her best to make it not look like she was stalking towards him because of the tall grass. Hoping he wouldn't keep backing away, she stepped forward a few more feet and then sat down.

"Oh, hello Kostya. I'm Leigha. Um, thanks for making sure I was okay. That was very, kind of you," Leigha said calmly.

It was probably very early morning and dawn should be upon them very soon. This was good, because that way Leigha would be able to see what this wolf actually looked like. She sniffed at him and could not make out any specific pack he belonged to.

"You're a loner huh?" Leigha said. "I used to be a loner, too. Now I live in Cercatori d'Arte. It's pretty nice there. I joined because of my singing and acting," Leigha paused for a moment, "Do you have any talents?" she asked curiously.
[html]

Kostya was quickly becoming thoroughly confused, the female wolf had gone very quickly from angry to calm. Still he wasn't going to complain about a positive change so when Leigha shuffled close he didn’t carry on moving backwards, and instead sat down as well, though he kept a close eye in her direction, watching out for a glint off of a fang in case she had another mood swing.

Looking off to the horizon he could see just the faintest hint of light though not enough to actually brighten up the graveyard and let him see properly. The female, Leigha he reminded himself, did seem to have calmed down, and was now making conversation, considering that he had woken her up in the middle of the night the least he could do was be polite and talk with her.

"Yeah I'm a loner, jus' moved into the area a few weeks ago. How about you Lei, you been round 'ere long?" Kostya didn't even attempt to say Leigha's full name, knowing that his accent would butcher it beyond comprehension and instead thought up a nickname."Talents? Umm well I can hunt fairly well. I'm a decent shot with a bow and I can make sutff outa wood an leather reasonably well, but nothin' like singin' and or actin', nah."

Letting out a yawn Kostya dropped himself down into a laying position. The interruption to his sleep was finally starting to egt to him, and he was likely to regret it later on in the day. "So, Lei,"Kostya began, "Wha' lead ya to end up sleepin' in a cemet'ry?" Kostya was pretty curious, it wasn't exactly a typical place to hang around, never mind go to sleep and especially so when the wolf in question had a pack to sleep with.

[/html]