Just a Dream
[html]

Kostya shot backwards as the female suddenly shot up, narrowly missing his retreating nose. Stumbling backwards he tripped over a hump on the ground and tumbled to the floor in a mess of limbs, stammering out an apology as he did so, evidently the female wasn't injured and now he had to deal with an angry wolf he had just woken up, lovely.

Kostya managed to pick himself up just in time to hear her asking what was going on for the second time and quickly responded, "Sorry, m'names Kostya." Kostya started backing off warily, in the low light he couldn't see very well what sort of build the wolf had, or what behaviour they were displaying so distance was his best chance of safety.

"Sorry, didn' realise ya' were jus' sleepin', 's a pretty off place ta' sleep an there's a lot a stuff here ta' hit ya' head on," Kostya gestured towards one of the many tombstones nearby, "Thought that ya' might'a hit yer head an' knocked yerself out, this ain't a place I’d particularly like to wake up alone and with a concussion in so I though' i'd make sure tha' ya' were okay." As he spoke Kostya bakced away slowly, less panicked now but still not particularly wanting to deal with an angry wolf at this time of night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread