Just a Dream
Leigha heard the wolf stammer out an apology and an alabi to her. She could hear the slight rustle of grass as he started to back up away from her. She now relaed comepletely, knowing that this wolf meant her no harm. She walked closer to Kostya, her movements very smooth and calm. She tried her best to make it not look like she was stalking towards him because of the tall grass. Hoping he wouldn't keep backing away, she stepped forward a few more feet and then sat down.

"Oh, hello Kostya. I'm Leigha. Um, thanks for making sure I was okay. That was very, kind of you," Leigha said calmly.

It was probably very early morning and dawn should be upon them very soon. This was good, because that way Leigha would be able to see what this wolf actually looked like. She sniffed at him and could not make out any specific pack he belonged to.

"You're a loner huh?" Leigha said. "I used to be a loner, too. Now I live in Cercatori d'Arte. It's pretty nice there. I joined because of my singing and acting," Leigha paused for a moment, "Do you have any talents?" she asked curiously.

Messages In This Thread