Just a Dream
[html]

Kostya was quickly becoming thoroughly confused, the female wolf had gone very quickly from angry to calm. Still he wasn't going to complain about a positive change so when Leigha shuffled close he didn’t carry on moving backwards, and instead sat down as well, though he kept a close eye in her direction, watching out for a glint off of a fang in case she had another mood swing.

Looking off to the horizon he could see just the faintest hint of light though not enough to actually brighten up the graveyard and let him see properly. The female, Leigha he reminded himself, did seem to have calmed down, and was now making conversation, considering that he had woken her up in the middle of the night the least he could do was be polite and talk with her.

"Yeah I'm a loner, jus' moved into the area a few weeks ago. How about you Lei, you been round 'ere long?" Kostya didn't even attempt to say Leigha's full name, knowing that his accent would butcher it beyond comprehension and instead thought up a nickname."Talents? Umm well I can hunt fairly well. I'm a decent shot with a bow and I can make sutff outa wood an leather reasonably well, but nothin' like singin' and or actin', nah."

Letting out a yawn Kostya dropped himself down into a laying position. The interruption to his sleep was finally starting to egt to him, and he was likely to regret it later on in the day. "So, Lei,"Kostya began, "Wha' lead ya to end up sleepin' in a cemet'ry?" Kostya was pretty curious, it wasn't exactly a typical place to hang around, never mind go to sleep and especially so when the wolf in question had a pack to sleep with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread